BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

EXXEL Distributions

05-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
kcdude24
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Clear Bra in Kansas City

Anyone have a good installer/products locally?
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
sly1types
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80M3 and E46M3

there are couple guys in kc that have them...ask perkm3 on m3forum where he got his done...it looks really good.

It was somewhere is Johnson CO
F85 X5M
https://www.instagram.com/fastmacm3/
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
///00M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2000 BMW M5

Don't go to PDI they suck. I have air bubbles and they still haven't made arrangements to fix it.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #4
kcdude24
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Talked with PDI....asked about different products and guy would not disclose their brand, pretty much said it is what it is.....pretty much limits things. I'll PM perkm3. Thanks.

A little OT...I am thinking about picking up a used axle back section and have the perforated pipes replaced with solid ones. Anyone have a suggestion on a good custom exhaust shop? PM me please.

Last edited by kcdude24; 08-08-2010 at 04:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #5
sly1types
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80M3 and E46M3

Contact Rose's Muffler in grandview, MO they do a lot of custom exhaust work, or Autotech in shawnee, he does really good welding. Kendall at autotech did my Turner Motorsports Subframe kit...
F85 X5M
https://www.instagram.com/fastmacm3/
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
pdi clear bra
Registered
Rep
Drives: red m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///00M5 View Post
Don't go to PDI they suck. I have air bubbles and they still haven't made arrangements to fix it.
You need to contact me before making misinformed statements. We always take very good care of all our customers and if there is a problem I will get them in first before any new customers.

Had you followed our Care and Instructions sheet you would not have any problems to begin with. We are the only ones to supply this and do it for the customers benefit.

You called us 6 months after we did the install and told me that you had your car in storage all this time where no sun light could cure out the film. You did not tell us that you were doing this when you picked up your car or we would have told you to wait till spring. We then could install the film and not worry about how it would cure.
Anyway, you said that you would drop your car off at the body that did the work so we could address the bubbles. We squeezed you in and went to the body shop to take care of your car but no one heard or knew anything about you leaving your car there. And YOU were a no show and didn't even call to let us know. I called you from the body shop and you told me that you forgot to bring it there for us to work on. I guess our time is not very important. Seems clear who is to blame for you continued problems. You said that when you have the time you would call me to set up a appointment. I to this day have not heard back from you. We tried to take good care of your needs in fixing something that is not under warranty for you but you dropped the ball not us. We have always taken care of any problems that our customers have as soon as our customers can get their vehicle to us. We were going out of our way to go to a shop that was 15 miles away to help you.

So please don't blame us for your lack of common courtesy in following up with us. You took the time to write a negative remark about us but still I have not heard from you. I have fixed out of my pocket customer vehicles that were not warranty problems, I have even fixed other clear bra dealers installs because we are in the service business first and will go out of our way to take care the customer. A badly installed clear bra from a other dealer is a black eye that I cannot take. I will work with anyone that is not happy with there clear bra they had installed by a other dealer.

In order to be able to take care of your vehicle we need you to follow through and show up when you say you are going to be there and set up a appointment.

If you want this matter resolved contact me at 913-422-1742 or email me through our web site at www.pdiclearbra.com

Regards,

Dennis @ PDI Clear Bra
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #7
Aim Straight
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Liberals Crazy

Nicely said, David. I do not like it whenever people blame companies and misinform the public w/o just cause. Obviously, your facts refute the allegations.