E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E90 Sport Seats - Broken Driver's side Side Bolsters

05-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
vu
vucorp & sons
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 325i

E90 Sport Seats - Broken Driver's side Side Bolsters

hey guys. My power side bolsters isn't working on my driver side. you can hear the motor working but the side bolsters dont inflate.

i've did a search but could only find 1 thread from some dude in sweden. looks like he has the same problem but there was no resolution or fix.

any of you guys have any ideas? its out of warranty, hoping it s a quick fix. the passenger side works fin you can see the side bolsters inflate and deflate (with the whoosing) sound.. the driver side is completely dead. motor sounds like its working but no movement.

any ideas would be great. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Sorry, can't see it being an easy fix. Are you fat? Lol.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
Marcus-SanDiego
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 X5 4.8i (E70)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu View Post
hey guys. My power side bolsters isn't working on my driver side. you can hear the motor working but the side bolsters dont inflate.

i've did a search but could only find 1 thread from some dude in sweden. looks like he has the same problem but there was no resolution or fix.

any of you guys have any ideas? its out of warranty, hoping it s a quick fix. the passenger side works fin you can see the side bolsters inflate and deflate (with the whoosing) sound.. the driver side is completely dead. motor sounds like its working but no movement.

any ideas would be great. Thanks!
Take it up to Shane's (Euro Auto Spot). He's north of you -- Miramar area.
      05-31-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
vu
vucorp & sons
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 325i

haha. i'm a bit husky.... but it worked before.. just now it's not working anymore.

thanks for the heads up Marcus.. i'll hit up Shane later in the week. thanks for the info!!
Appreciate 0