E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > new(and first time) BMW e92 owner, dealt with BMW of Fremont

06-07-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
jermoe
Rep
Drives: 07 e92

new(and first time) BMW e92 owner, dealt with BMW of Fremont

hey, apologies in advance if i am posting in the wrong forum but i can't find a "new member introduction" type subforum so i might as well post this in my area.

been lurking this forum and bimmerfest to research. I owned a 2006 Pontiac GTO in Brazen Orange, and i am a rotating car kinda guy so i wanted to check out a nice luxury car but with performance. decided on the 335i from the research. pretty equal match in performance (not handling) to my GTO so the transition wouldn't be significant. BUT..

i was wrong. the 335i is so much comfortable, so much sexier, so much more..now instead of coming from the gto making so much noise when smashing it (which wasn't really a bad thing), i get in this car and its just not fair. the power delivery is as smooth and the ride is almost as smooth over the shitty bay area roads.

I dealt with Cathe Ganly from BMW of Fremont. alot of the research led me to her, and she was more than amazing. she knows all the behind the scenes things, so if you think you know more than her about the car you wanna buy cuz you read an enthusiast forum (which is easy to assume), you thought wrong. She is also a performance evaluator, as she used to race BMW's. Got me a great price in a 2007 CPO e92 montego blue 335i. I have visited BMW east bay, weatherford, and concord and was impressed with all dealerships but Cathe just shined on top of all of them. Definitely recommended. although the finance guy is a douche-ish.

anyways, i would like to thank you guys of e90post for basically doing what you do. putting in opinions and helping me with my research.

oh and if you guys need a detail i can hook people up. i also just started hvlp spraying so if anybody needs a good touchup or maybe a bumper job, i can help people out.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2010, 02:51 AM   #2
ameers335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Welcome glad we can have you on the forums
Appreciate 0