BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Nike Romaleos weightlifting shoes....

06-22-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
TTBear
Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'23 X4M

Nike Romaleos weightlifting shoes....

Apologies if this is not the right forum, but I thought posting here would reach the most appropriate audience....

I have a pair of Nike Romaleos weightlifting shoes for sale. Brand new, mens size 8.5

As many of you likely know, these weightlifting shoes were produced exclusively for the Beijing Olympics, and are now out of production. They are unbelievable! I was looking out for these for over a year, and finally, not one, but two pairs came up on eBay. I won them both, and as a result, I am selling one pair. Brand new, never worn.

Linkie poo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

(I also have my pair of white and black Adidas Adistar weightlifting shoes for sale, too (not on eBay, yet) - size 8 - in perfect shape.

I bought these to help with a CrossFit program. Both pairs of shoes are incredible. I would have to give the nod to the Nikes, however. crazy stable. Especially with the competition insoles.
      07-11-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
GreenPlease
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

I actually have a pair of these in black and white with"8/8/08" printed on the side. They're great shoes and they make a big difference for me when I do Olympic lifting.