E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > DVDHeadrests & Audio/Video Equipment

12-20-2006, 02:41 PM   #1
Stargroves
Canada
Rep
Drives: 99 E46 328i, 2007 Jag XK8 Cab

DVDHeadrests & Audio/Video Equipment

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello, I am finally selling my 1999 328I as I am buying a new 335 Couple or Convertable (I had the coupe last week-end for 3 days and it is awsome). Anyway I am putting it back to the stock audio and removing all the upgrades as I will be getting a different color this time I will need to sell my 2 Grey headrests with carbon-fibre trim & 7" Screens TV/DVD monitors, Clarion DVD Video Amplifier which allows you to hook up to 8 DVD Monitors in the car, a 650 Kenwood Amp with Crossovers and the 2 10" Kenwood Subs (in sub-box), Alpine DVD tuner & 7" LCD Screen, DVD Player, Remote Controls come with all 3 monitors & Player. I am open to offers & would prefer to sell everything at once but will consider all offers. You can just add this to your presend system and it really rocks. For pictures please email me at alfiesully@hotmail.com

By the way for the right price I will sell the car as is. It is a 1999 328I (E46)
Every Option available at the time including the power rear sunshade, power heated leather seats, MKit, MWheels, Rear Spoiler etc. I will inlcude pics. As is I a looking to get about 23,000.00 CAD which is a 10% or so less if paid for in US Funds. I put about 8 grand into the audio/video system & it has 130Kilometers (miles this is equal to 78,000 miles)

Appreciate 0