E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS Genuine MV3 18" M-Sport Wheels

08-30-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
SteveC
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5

FS Genuine MV3 18" M-Sport Wheels

Fancy an upgrade to MV3s or simply need some 18" BMW wheels with standard RFTs?

I have a set of BMW MV3 M-Sport Alloy wheels that came standard on an E-90 330d
They have Bridgestone Run Flats as supplied by BMW
Front tyres are 225/40 R18 with approx. 5mm of tread (37% even tread wear)
Rear tyres are 255/35 R18 with approx 4mm of tread (56% even tread wear)
The only mark worth mentioning is some light kerbing on the very edge of 1 rim that could easily be touched up. The damage is almost un-noticable with the wheels mounted. If you look very carefully the lacquer has flaked in a couple of places in coin size areas but you have to examine the wheels very closely indeed to even find it and photos will not pick it up. It really is insignificant and I only mention it in order to fully disclose their condition.
I live close to Stockton-on-Tees if you were interested and wanted to view or collect
I bought the wheels on e-Bay with the idea of mounting winter tyres on standard rims (insurance company wanted £170.00 pa. for changing rims!) but unfortunately I can’t find anyone who imports winter tyres in the M-Sport sizes.
I paid £480.00, which was an excellent price for the wheels and tyres considering their condition (I was going to mount them on my ‘anally’ maintained 330d and can't abide trashed wheels) and I’d just like to get my money back.
Let me know if you’re interested and I'll send you some photos
Cheerio!
Steve
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2010, 04:15 AM   #2
harmzz
Rep
Drives: E60

pics please
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
SteveC
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5

Difficulties with uploading pics

I tried on a couple of occasions to upload pictures but each time I received an error message. I've sent an enquiry to the Webmaster. In the meantime please e-mail me and I'll reply with photos. Thanks
Cheers
Steve
Appreciate 0