BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

09-29-2006, 01:34 PM   #1
MCortes
MCortes
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330I, Sport Pkg

Cool M3's wanted for 06 Exotico Auto Showcase

Looking for BMW owners to show us your ride!

I have a unique opportunity in the Philadelphia area on Friday night October 27, 2006 for car owners willing to come out to a intimate spotlight BMW showcase event ocurring during a major regional conference. As a VIP participant you will have a chance to network with other owners and lead discussions in the features of your cars to current and future student engineers. The event will be a first class event with a nightclub atmosphere complete with music, dancing, and cocktails. Additional special considerations and special recognition will be provided to owners. The area media will also be invited to cover the event.

Our group is seeking volunteers from area car clubs and/or private owners to put their BMWs on display for viewing and technical discussion. To date we have commitments for a '06 330i, '06 650i, and a '06 750Li. We are still looking for volunteers willing to provide a line up of either an '06-'07 M6, M5 or Z4 M, a '00-'05 M3, the new 335i coupe, or the 545i/550i. All great cars in their own right; modified cars from any year with engine, body, sound system, and interior modifications are encouraged and welcomed. Volunteers will be on hand during the event to assist you with anything to support you during the event including auto detailing, security, and setup. We would also appreciate your willingness to lead discussions among attendees in demonstrating the features of the cars to participants.

Please contact me if you are interested and I can provide additional details

Thanks for your help!
Miguel
Appreciate 0