BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-02-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Exotics at RTC End of Year and Sir Mix-a-Lot Release Party!

While I was browsing through 6speedonline, saw this thread and thought some of you might want to join this classic party/ exotic cars event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJames View Post
Hi Everyone!

I’m thrilled to announce that after weeks of planning, tickets are now on sale for the Exotics at RTC and Sir Mix-a-Lot "Carz" song release party. This will definitely be the biggest party of the year for the car community. The party will be on Saturday, November 13, at 7:00 PM at Desert Fire. Tickets will be $60.00 and we expect to sell out so don’t wait to buy yours!

This is also a chance for all of us to join Sir Mix-a-Lot for the release of his song “Carz” that was filmed both at RTC along with many other parts of the Northwest. A few of us have seen the video and it's really great. The song kicks ass! The evening will also be filmed for later broadcast. We have lots of surprises that night and it will definitely be an evening to remember. Trust me, you don't want to miss this event.

Here is the link!

http://exoticsatpresentscarz.eventbrite.com/
Event Details:

ExoticsAt Redmond Town Center proudly presents the World Premiere of "Carz" by Sir Mix-a-Lot.

Come join Exotics@RTC and Sir Mix-A-Lot at the World Premier screening of his hot new song and video "Carz". This is a red-carpet runway event with interviews, entertainment, live DJ, food, and some of hottest exotic cars in the Northwest.

Enjoy great food, dance to our DJ and watch highlights from the past season of Exotics@RTC on three video screens. The evening’s feature event will be Sir Mix-a-lot presenting the first public showing of his new song and video 'Carz' as it launches across the globe! This entire event will be recorded and promoted by Sir Mix-a-lot and his crew, so come join us in this unique opportunity to support Sir Mix-a-lot and celebrate another amazing season of ExoticsAt Redmond Town Center!

We have negotiated a special room rate with the Redmond Town Center Marriott for the evening of the party:

Special Rate for Saturday night (11.13.2010) is $114.00

Marriott Coordinator

Redmond Marriott Town Center
4987401 164th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052

**Under 21 will be allowed until 11pm as per City of Redmond**

Appreciate 0