BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Smile Another Option- OE Tuning ECU TUNE

Sadly, because I do not want to ship out my ECU, I cannot get this as of now. They might be working on an ezflash module so that you can tune it from home. I know many of you want more power on your 128i, so I thought I would pass this information along. I emailed OE tuning and got the information from them.

Crank Numbers 255 HP 221 Torque
Dyno Numbers ~+15hp and +20 torque on a stock x28i engine
expect more gains with bolt on mods!

Special November Price: $400(includes free shipping back) what I was told

Dyno:

just thought I would let others know, I know many people want a good tune, and this is local. If you want any more info, email them, I am not associated with them, just spreading the news about.

This is a true tune, not just a piggyback like BMS powerbox.
      11-16-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
wolfe
Captain
Rep
Drives: e82 / e70 / r56 / r60

The ezflash part is really interesting. If they could put together something that works like the shark injector so it backs up your factory tune, loads the new tune then lets you 'undo' if necessary, that would be awesome.

Numbers and price look decent too. Any word on whether they have anything that works with the 3-stage intake manifold?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfe View Post
The ezflash part is really interesting. If they could put together something that works like the shark injector so it backs up your factory tune, loads the new tune then lets you 'undo' if necessary, that would be awesome.

Numbers and price look decent too. Any word on whether they have anything that works with the 3-stage intake manifold?
if I remember correctly, any tune will take advantage of the 3 stage intake manifold upgrade. However, I would contact user Craven38 from the 3 series forum since he knows more about it