E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > E90 320d MSport BusEd - Latest Professional Nav Version.

11-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #1
stonestokie
Registered
Rep
Drives: 320d MSport Business Edition

Post E90 320d MSport BusEd - Latest Professional Nav Version.

All,

First post!, so hello everyone!. I have a 2010 (July) 320d MSport Business Edition with all the toys!, having moved up from a 120d MSport, loving it so far!.

My car is a due a service and noticed some new features available for connected drive, which I have as part of the Professional Nav package. Therefore I was wondering if someone could let me know what the latest version of the Professional Nav is please for the E90 so that I can see if I can get an upgrade done as part of the service. I know its not the norm, but managed to get get 2 done when I had the 1'er so hoping I can use the same charm to get this done!.

Also, if anyone could confirm whats new in the latest release, that too would be great!.

As always, any feedback greatly appreciated!.

Many Thanks in Advance

Andy J.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonestokie View Post
All,

First post!, so hello everyone!. I have a 2010 (July) 320d MSport Business Edition with all the toys!, having moved up from a 120d MSport, loving it so far!.

My car is a due a service and noticed some new features available for connected drive, which I have as part of the Professional Nav package. Therefore I was wondering if someone could let me know what the latest version of the Professional Nav is please for the E90 so that I can see if I can get an upgrade done as part of the service. I know its not the norm, but managed to get get 2 done when I had the 1'er so hoping I can use the same charm to get this done!.

Also, if anyone could confirm whats new in the latest release, that too would be great!.

As always, any feedback greatly appreciated!.

Many Thanks in Advance

Andy J.

I can't find the bulletin that indicates all the new features of Connected Drive, and what is required (ie whether it works with BusEd or the full HD Nav only)

You might have to just get in contact with your dealer and negotiate a full software update for your car (that will enable all the latest features that are applicable to your build specification)
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
chris_s1
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT

Garage List
2012 E92 335d  [8.66]
I have the new HD Pro Nav. I reported a few minor bugs in the software and the dealer updated to the newer version under warranty. Didn't fix the bugs and there are a few very minor changes but nothing of any significance at all.
I wouldn't bother if I were you to be honest, you won't get any new functionality.
Appreciate 0