E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Body shop suggestion.

02-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
sssge
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Body shop suggestion.

If I want to replace my old bumper with new one and should be painted as well, where would be the best place to go around ATL?
and how much will it be to paint the front bumper and labor fee for replacing?

Frankly, I want to change my old bumper with new M3 replica but it turns out that it costs around $500 including shipping, but the thing is it takes about the same amt of money to paint and load the bumper.

As a member of this forum, I feel like I want to start performance tuning, but my wallet says no.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
dinosaur12
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 6spd

Im going to say Magnum Collision. Wifes car had some work done there and they did a great job.

I am NOT crazy about Performance Collision. Wife also had some work done there and I was never happy about it. Trunk never fit right, looks like paint was dripped on the front bumper and some of the trim, was about 3 days late from quoted date. I normally wouldn't bitch about the 3 days if they did a good job, but they didnt.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #3
x26
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur12 View Post
Im going to say Magnum Collision. Wifes car had some work done there and they did a great job.

I am NOT crazy about Performance Collision. Wife also had some work done there and I was never happy about it. Trunk never fit right, looks like paint was dripped on the front bumper and some of the trim, was about 3 days late from quoted date. I normally wouldn't bitch about the 3 days if they did a good job, but they didnt.
That is soooo Discusting--Shoddy Paintwork!!
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #4
Postell
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 Boss 302 Kona Blue

I highly recommend the collision co in Roswell. They have repaired my SL 600, LX570, and have repainted my 69' camaro FLAWLESSLY. I am going to have them also install splitters properly on my 328i soon. It is a small family owned company and I have never had any problems.

http://www.thecollisionco.com/index.php
Appreciate 0