E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > F.s 225/35/19 Pirelli Runflats

03-30-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
lemans 330d
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330d M sport

Garage List
F.s 225/35/19 Pirelli Runflats

I have for sale 2 pirelli euforia runflats with 5mm of tread and the tyres have not been run on flat.
These have been measured at my Bmw dealers when removed from my mv4 alloys.
I have looked on ebay and they should be worth £120 for a quick sale if you want to pick up or arrange your own courier.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
Welch25
Private
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2005 BMW E90 SE  [10.00]
tyres

Bit of a cheek seeing I gave them to you for free with the alloys you bought from me,

I see they arrived ok ?
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
lemans 330d
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
the tyres cant be used as ive bought 4 new non runflats so i had them removed and the bmw dealer said they had 5mm of tread and i should sell them.
this will recoop some of the money back i paid you for the alloys (note the word paid) and will go towards the refurbishment.
if you are unhappy about me selling the tyres you should have removed them yourself and sold them which would have given you an even better price as ive just paid out for 4 new tyres so the wheels havent worked out cheap.
If you want to open a dispute openly on the forum thats ok with me!

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
Welch25
Private
Rep

Garage List
2005 BMW E90 SE  [10.00]
I was going to remove them and scrap them as one tyre has a chunk out of it where the dent in the alloy was, Oops !
But you said to leave them on. I know why now.
It dont bother me, I got more back than I paid for them,
I am not one for making money, I give stuff away for free to help out other members, shame others couldnt do the same.

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
richiegd3touring
Rep
Drives: alpina d3 touring

oi welchy...if someone wants to part things out to recoup refurbishment costs whats wrong with that??

give your head a shake..if the tyres have 5mm and are mot passable they worth that all day!
have a bump on me
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
lemans 330d
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welch25 View Post
I was going to remove them and scrap them as one tyre has a chunk out of it where the dent in the alloy was, Oops !
But you said to leave them on. I know why now.
It dont bother me, I got more back than I paid for them,
I am not one for making money, I give stuff away for free to help out other members, shame others couldnt do the same.

i was going to use the tyres and buy 2 non runflats but it was pointed out that you cant mix so they have been removed.
The chunk as you put it goes free with the tyre but i didnt notice it so you cant be that bad a driver oops!
As you pointed out you dont make money you give stuff away but got more than you paid.LMAO.

Youre a very bitter person with an attitude and a dummy between your lips.
Thats my last note on this discussion and i look forward to seeing your next post with something for sale.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #7
raf555
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 320D

welch25... if u wasnt happy with the price then why sell them???

anyway chris good luck with sale and post some pics up when u got them refurbed and fitted.... 225m's on a saloon are a bit of a rareity.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #8
lemans 330d
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by raf555 View Post
welch25... if u wasnt happy with the price then why sell them???

anyway chris good luck with sale and post some pics up when u got them refurbed and fitted.... 225m's on a saloon are a bit of a rareity.
will do matey but ive no car to put them on after the weekend as the private plate is just being removed and deposit taken.

looking out for a lemans blue one now and then i will have to start shopping with you again for my bits.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 05:01 PM   #9
raf555
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans320d View Post
will do matey but ive no car to put them on after the weekend as the private plate is just being removed and deposit taken.

looking out for a lemans blue one now and then i will have to start shopping with you again for my bits.
congrats on selling the car!

was it a private sale or to trader? did u get ur asking price or took a hit?
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
Welch25
Private
Rep

Garage List
2005 BMW E90 SE  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans320d View Post
i was going to use the tyres and buy 2 non runflats but it was pointed out that you cant mix so they have been removed.
The chunk as you put it goes free with the tyre but i didnt notice it so you cant be that bad a driver oops!
As you pointed out you dont make money you give stuff away but got more than you paid.LMAO.

Youre a very bitter person with an attitude and a dummy between your lips.
Thats my last note on this discussion and i look forward to seeing your next post with something for sale.
OMG it must be a Northern Thing !
You can do what you like with them, I couldnt give a ducks arse !
I paid £275 for them off ebay, only got rid of them due to the number of drivers complaining about faults with them.
The tyre is knacked and if your BMW dealer cant see that god help the next car he sells.
You knew they couldnt be mixed as you told me on the phone, did we forget that bit ?
You paid me £395 for them, so got a good deal out of it, so stop moaning about refurbing them,
you knew what they were like b4 you bought them.
I got more than I was after for them, so I more than Happy, shame others dont write what they say on the phone ?

Ave a Nice day
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #11
lemans 330d
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by raf555 View Post
congrats on selling the car!

was it a private sale or to trader? did u get ur asking price or took a hit?
Got the asking price as the car is pristine and the guy couldn't fault it.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 07:13 AM   #12
raf555
Banned
Rep

what with all the hostility fellas??

bottom line is seller was happy with selling price and buyer must have been happy with buying price and thats all that matters.... end of!!

anyway free bump for Chris and his tyres
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 07:21 AM   #13
lemans 330d
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welch25 View Post
Anytime any place matey !
And on your way down call into Chris' s and have a look at the tyre, and then you can turn around and go back to where you come from !

I sold it to him you didn't so unless you have seen it first hand I suggest you keep your threats to yourself before they bite in the arse
jeff.
you put this thread into dispute as you were the first to comment openly and annoy me then 2 other members.
i bought the wheels from you at the price you wanted and what i choose to do with them when i recieve them is my option.
I knew they needed refurbishing and have made no dispute about that and the tyres were left on at your discretion.
I have sold the spare wheel on ebay to bring the overall cost down of the whole package which was also bought from you and as you said (bu****it) you made your money so alls well Eh!.

I have been a member on here for a few years and some people have benefitted from my sales of goods and also thing i have bought from them and have no arguments with anyone except you.
i have also helped members with turbo problems etc as a gesture of goodwill as i dont need to make money on this forum i have a job that does that for me with no upset.

Your behaviour is petty and childish and i have heard enough.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 07:27 AM   #14
davyk31
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS :-) & F40 M135i

Can't see anything wrong with him selling the tyres assuming of course they are legal and undamaged.

I recently bought a set of X5 wheels with tyres. I didn't need the tyres so factored in what I reckoned I could sell them for in my purchase price and then sold them when they arrived. Means I got the wheels I wanted and someone else got cheap tyres and the initial seller got the price he wanted. He certainly didn't spit out the dummy nor had he any reason to.

Grow up perhaps ......
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 08:36 AM   #15
Welch25
Private
Rep

Garage List
2005 BMW E90 SE  [10.00]
Final Word

Let paint a pretty picture to end this disscussion then :

I dont care who what why and how anybody made from something I sold to them:

What I do care about is SAFETY :

How would you feel if you bought some tyres sold as nothing wrong with them, and then had a blow-out and somebody got killed because of it.
YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS OR JOE PUBLIC

One tyre was not road worthy ! That was my point !

Lets hope nobody did buy it, or he binned , I wouldnt want that around my neck .

End Of:

Last edited by Welch25; 03-31-2011 at 09:01 AM..
Appreciate 0