BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Does this seem right?

04-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
ChrisMT79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3- Alpine White

Does this seem right?

I really wasn't looking for a coupe, but this seems like a great price. Does it seem low? I'm going to inquire as he may just not be able to sell it and dropped to this price.
The break down

Price $43,500
Mileage 20,800
Body Style Coupe
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Black
Engine 8 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission Manual
2008 BMW M3, Black on Black with Carbon Fiber trim, Manual Transmission, Every option available, sticker was over 70k. Nav, Bluetooth, iPhone interface, Sun roof, Satellite Radio Convenient Access. First owner, Meticulously cared for, Always heated in garaged during winter, car has never seen salt or snow. Always hand washed and waxed. All maintenance docs included. 30 thousand miles left of factory warranty, includes Easy Care Tire and Wheel Warranty. Serious buyers only, price is very firm.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Seems the sunroof on E92s is not a value adding option. It's a good price but not ludicrously good. Get the car PPI'd if you're not confident enough to do it on your own. Could simply be the seller dropping the price to what he expects to get at Mannheim a week before he's scheduled to take it there...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
VenomBMW
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Convertible

Seems good and it is a bit cheaper bc there's no DCT, a $2000 option. But ive had problems with guys like this. A guy named Johan had an '08 M3 coupe for $38k. Almost bought but got fishy when he said he could personally transport it to my house and wanted the money through google something. Make sure no sketchy money transfers and somehow make sure he's got the car at hand. Make him write ur name on a piece of paper, tape it on the car and email the pic to u. I dunno anything to make sure it's real. The guy I communicated with had the VIN numbers of the actual car somehow so it all looked legit, when in fact it wasn't.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
E92TTKING
Colonel
Greece
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMT79 View Post
I really wasn't looking for a coupe, but this seems like a great price. Does it seem low? I'm going to inquire as he may just not be able to sell it and dropped to this price.
The break down

Price $43,500
Mileage 20,800
Body Style Coupe
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Black
Engine 8 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission Manual
2008 BMW M3, Black on Black with Carbon Fiber trim, Manual Transmission, Every option available, sticker was over 70k. Nav, Bluetooth, iPhone interface, Sun roof, Satellite Radio Convenient Access. First owner, Meticulously cared for, Always heated in garaged during winter, car has never seen salt or snow. Always hand washed and waxed. All maintenance docs included. 30 thousand miles left of factory warranty, includes Easy Care Tire and Wheel Warranty. Serious buyers only, price is very firm.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb
lol i came across this when i was looking for an m3 too. LMFAOOO. Hes from royal oak so hes prob gay. Jizz on seats, etc.. I passed. IF your looking theres some nice ones at perillo in chicago. I think it was space grey dct. GL~
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 10:35 PM   #5
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek335xi View Post
lol i came across this when i was looking for an m3 too. LMFAOOO. Hes from royal oak so hes prob gay. Jizz on seats, etc.. I passed. IF your looking theres some nice ones at perillo in chicago. I think it was space grey dct. GL~
Bav's selling an M3?
      04-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #6
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by greek335xi View Post
Yes, bc Perillo has the cleanest reputation...with his many subsidiary used dealers selling lemons, concealed accidents, frame damage, etc...

OP - doesn't matter where you buying the car from. The car will speak for itself. Dealers that have a good rep will sell you a fucked up car (happened to me) and dealers that have a bad rep will sell you a good car (also happened to me)

You're not buying the dealer, you're buying the car. If you're interested, it's at least worth checking out in person with someone who knows what they're doing.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #7
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Go check it out. At the worst he'll polish your knob.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2011, 06:34 AM   #8
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

LOL at the Perillo hate... that guy is a douche.
Appreciate 0