New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

04-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
spankjelly
Rep
Drives: 2001 M Coupe

WTB: z4 in the next 3-12 months

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So I know this is a ways off, but if any of you enthusiasts are like me, then you're always 1 car ahead. Currently, I am trying to sell my 2001 BMW M coupe and get into something that's better suited for DD. I feel bad running a low production gem of a car like the M coupe through the daily commute, and I'm simply not using the car to it's potential.

That being said, I'm in the market for an e89. I live in Arizona, but would be willing to travel for the right car/price. Below are my negotiable, and non-negotiables.

Color: Ok with deep sea blue, titanium silver, space gray, alpine white, and black (really just want to stay away from the gold/tan colors)

Interior: I prefer the Ivory White, but nothing is absolutely out here

Options: Would prefer a 6mt, but wouldn't turn down the perfect car with DCT

MUST haves:
Navigation
Premium Sound
Sport Pack
Cold Weather pack is a "plus" but not necessary

Car must be in good-excellent condition, and I'd like to snag something with under 25k miles.

If you are looking to get rid of, or think you may want to get rid of your Z4 in the upcoming year, let me know. I'm not in a big rush in any way. Thanks guys!

Last edited by spankjelly; 04-08-2011 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0