Rep
Drives: 1///M Coupe & ///M2 CS DKG

Garage List
2020 BMW M2 CS  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M coupé  [10.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
Auto Bild : preview of first test of the 1M in a German magazine

Summit, with over 1000 hp

BMW 1 Series Coupe M : It is the final stage of the 1 Series, the first it would have been earned back, the turbo lettering reversed on the apron to wear, and which must not be called M1. Nicht weil er nicht würdig gewesen wäre, sondern weil er Respekt zeigt für die Historie oder Luft lassen muss für das, was vielleicht noch kommt. Not because he would not have been worthy, but because he shows respect for history or air can be for what may come yet. Vorerst ist er nur Fotomodell statt Fahrmaschine. For now he is just a photo model instead of driving machine. Oder wie man es bei BMW formulieren würde: Freude ist Vorfreude. Or, as one would formulate at BMW: Joy is anticipation. Optisch wirkt er wie der Versuch, die Karosserie des 1er Coupé über das Fahrwerk eines M3 zu stülpen. Visually, it looks like the experiment, the body of the 1 Series coupe on the chassis of a M3 to clap. Und das Beste daran: dass es so großartig anders gar nicht ist. And the best part is that it is so great otherwise do not. Vorder- und Hinterachskinematik erbt er jedenfalls ebenso von der M-Ikone wie die hitzekompetente Compound-Bremse, die Stabilitätskontrolle mit Dynamikprogramm und die vollvariable Sperre, die das Drehmoment je nach Schlupf axial zwischen den Hinterrädern verschiebt. Front and rear axle seems as he inherits from the M-icon like the heat competent compound braking, stability control with dynamic program and fully variable barrier, the torque per shift axially to slip between the rear wheels. Verwehrt haben sie ihm eigentlich nur den V8-Sauger, was schon ein bisschen schade ist, worüber einen die 340 PS des Dreiliter-Direkteinspritzers aber allerbestens Hinwegtrösten. They have denied him really only the V8-sucker, what is a bit of a pity, what a the 340 hp of the three-liter direct-injection, but all the best consolation.

sorry for my german translation, if one german could help me!!!

all the article here

http://www.autobild.de/artikel/audi-...r-1603673.html

04-14-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
///1M
Captain
Rep
Drives: On a good day, AW 1M coupe

Meh
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
TunedM2C
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 LBB M2

Googlated:

By Stefan Helmreich Sportback Audi RS 3 : It is the latest work from quattro GmbH, a big no doubt but the smallest they ever be said to build - which brings us an RS1 for now probably can bury all speculations. The recipe in the A3 is the same order, including the TT RS makes. Meaning: In the catacombs laid Audi Hangon version of quattro drive, the rear axle only when needed in the power flow docks which, ESP will hold the linen-less mode, a little more freely adapted sports stage, and between the grim LED angles rages, a turbocharged direct-five series, 340 hp and an athletic characteristics such that today only to find it hard to understand how the starting point of this engine for years in the U.S. version of a VW Jetta was wasting.
Overview: All news and tests for the new BMW 1 Series M Coupe

With 340 hp and sophisticated Audi and BMW driving dynamics taunt against the king present dynamics of the compact class.
Focus RS 500 : Toxic brakes, precise steering, a perfectly synchronized Sechsgangbox and 350 hp as of trained Rottweiler directly under the sole. Short Shifts can help pick-tip is mandatory, and halve the handbrake turns in the turning circle. What, when, where only the popometer know how does not matter as long as the timing fits. All wriggling, biting, dragging, you always dips into the turbo lag, always take a 1.4 bar boost pressure out again. The Audi history as does the rally on a low flame, when Ford will burn brightly. But the brutal acoustics enough and you feel like Latvala in the right-left-front of the Trois Vallées. Five-cylinder roar, Endrohrgeballer, wastegate cold. Gigantic!
Overview: All news and tests the Audi RS3 Sportback

BMW and Audi seem to be serene, rating the emotion is clearly at the Ford
BMW 1 Series Coupe M : It is the final stage of the 1 Series, the first it would have been earned back, the turbo lettering reversed on the apron to wear, and which must not be called M1. Not because he would not have been worthy, but because he shows respect for history or air can be for what still may come. For now he is just a photo model instead of driving machine. Or how to phrase it would at BMW: Joy is anticipation. Visually, it looks like the experiment, the body of the 1 Series coupe on the chassis of a M3 to clap. And the best part is that it is so great otherwise do not. Front and rear axle seems as he inherits from the M-icon like the heat competent compound braking, stability control with dynamic program and fully variable barrier, the torque per axial slip between the rear wheels to move. They have denied him really only the V8-sucker, what is a bit of a pity, what a the 340 hp of the three-liter direct-injection, but all the best consolation.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
///1M
Captain
Rep
Drives: On a good day, AW 1M coupe

The way the article reads, I don't think they drove it.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 04:49 AM   #5
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

thanks for posting!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2011, 01:41 AM   #6
bvez3ro
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: F80 YMB

I bought the mag this week and read the article. Autobild is one the worst mags i've ever read. Since the daily newspaper bild has more pictures than text in it, might explain this aswell. Those guys are no experts and it's really a poor test result. Would say Audi payed them. Also Auto, Motor & Sport is pro Audi and Mercedes. Don't believe everything they write.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2011, 02:14 AM   #7
comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvez3ro View Post
I bought the mag this week and read the article. Autobild is one the worst mags i've ever read. Since the daily newspaper bild has more pictures than text in it, might explain this aswell. Those guys are no experts and it's really a poor test result. Would say Audi payed them. Also Auto, Motor & Sport is pro Audi and Mercedes. Don't believe everything they write.
+1

+ they Tested the Audi with 255 in the Front... Standard is 235 , they write Ford got some Semis, on some Fotos you See he got some Wintertires ...

But i liked the sentence: " the 1M deserved the reversed Turbo decal"
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #
Appreciate 0