BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
UnclePerkins
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i (e90) TiAg

Dealers Taking Deposits with Reasonable Chance of Getting Allocation

Any intelligence out there re: dealers who are taking deposits with a reasonable chance of actually getting an allocation/car? I know there are lots of smaller dealers with three or four names on thier lists (with or without deposits) but who are "hoping" for one car at most. And I also know there's one-off information here and there on various threads about the odd dealer with an available allocation / spot, but I thought a centralized summary thread of dealers with whom a buyer might reasonably have a chance at a car would be helpful on the site. While I personally won't be interested in a "MSRP-plus" dealer, others might. Likewise, I'm not interested in "buying" someone's "allocation" or "spot" (especially, again, for some kind of premium), others might be. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by UnclePerkins; 05-02-2011 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
as7920
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2023 SG/FR M4 xDrive Competiti

Head on over to http://www.BMWBlog.com they have an article on their site that allows you to get in touch with them, hopefully putting you in touch with a dealer with an allocation available.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2011, 12:57 PM   #3
UnclePerkins
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i (e90) TiAg

Thanks very much. For those interested, the link to the actual article is http://www.bmwblog.com/2011/04/29/lo...w-dealerships/ . It's a bit clunky, but better than nothing.
Appreciate 0