E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Can Paddle Shifters be adjusted on e92 93?

03-23-2007, 12:40 AM   #1
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Can Paddle Shifters be adjusted on e92 93?

i was wondering if the paddle shifters can be adjusted to upshift on the left and downshift on the right!!!! i am was so confused when i drove the new 335 convertable..i have an e92 on order and should be gettin on a boat boat any day now and was just curious!!!! oh and for the record man it definitely felt slower than the e92 335i but damn was it a nice convertible the way the top went up and down and the way i could talk with my buddy taking the test drive with me going 60 with the top down and we could have a normal conversation hell we could whisper and hear eachother!!! and there is tons of head room too!!!! great car but happy i got the coupe cause it was noticibly slower than the e92 but i didn't wanna tear it a new ass cause she only had 22 miles on her!!!!!!!! right after me my CA and another CA went out in it!!!! it was sweet for sure!!!!
seriously though can we change the paddles configuration in any way or through the bmw techs computer?
________
Alcohol rehab forum

Last edited by purplewidow; 03-29-2011 at 07:38 PM..
Appreciate 0