E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Patrick BMW- Schaumburg

03-23-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
Colonel'K
Private
Scotland
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 30dMsport Carbon/Cognac

Garage List
Patrick BMW- Schaumburg

Is anyone here a customer of Patrick BMW in Schaumburg?

I emailed a couple of times them asking if I could buy a Patrick BMW key fob (my name is Patrick, think it would be really cool to have that on my BMW key fob!) but have had no reply

I travel to the US occasionally (I live in Scotland), but unfortunately don't go anywhere near Ilinois.

As my new E92 330i (Monaco/Jade) arrives in 2 weeks time I'd like to try and get on of their key fobs.

Any Patrick BMW customers who would be willing to buy one for me and send it to me? I'm happy to send $$cash to cover the fob plus international shipping.

Happy to return the favour if anyone wants any Euro-style stuff (small items!).
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 07:36 PM   #2
kevkaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpinweiss 2009 E92 M3

Garage List
I was a customer, but they treated me like crap when I tried to upgrade my 330 to a 335 so I bought it from Anderson in Crystal Lake instead.

Their body shop is a joke too. After talking to their estimators, I would never get my car repaired there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel'K View Post
Is anyone here a customer of Patrick BMW in Schaumburg?

I emailed a couple of times them asking if I could buy a Patrick BMW key fob (my name is Patrick, think it would be really cool to have that on my BMW key fob!) but have had no reply

I travel to the US occasionally (I live in Scotland), but unfortunately don't go anywhere near Ilinois.

As my new E92 330i (Monaco/Jade) arrives in 2 weeks time I'd like to try and get on of their key fobs.

Any Patrick BMW customers who would be willing to buy one for me and send it to me? I'm happy to send $$cash to cover the fob plus international shipping.

Happy to return the favour if anyone wants any Euro-style stuff (small items!).

2009 E92 M3 - 7/3/09 ED, 8/17/09 redelivery
1997 E36 M3 - Track Rat
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
toolfan
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i sedan

I frequent that area, I will stop by and see what I can get for ya.
Appreciate 0