E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > My Want List

05-20-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
Slamaster1261
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335XI

My Want List

just got the 2008 335xi in march 2011 and so far no issues with hpfp or anything for that matter, so im ready to start performance modding. i want to do a big brake, sporty but not slammed suspension, and wheel/ tire staggered non rft combo all at once.most likely 19" wheels. i want to know what are the best packages for the xi to do all together. i also want to do a cold air intake and some sort of ecu chip or flash and want to know which one has had the best returns as far as reliability and power that doesnt misfire. i also want to do some exterior mods such as a cfl trunk lid, front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts.also wanting to paint the interior trim to black.

window tint, headlight non amber covers.

changes ive made so far.... led smoked rear tail lights, led angel eyes, matte black grilles, 6000k hid. weathertech sunroof and side window deflectors
Attached Images

Last edited by Slamaster1261; 05-20-2011 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: add pictures and description.
Appreciate 0