E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Need help with upgrading my '11 328i LowBeams/Angel Eyes (Halogen)....

06-28-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
kromix
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 340i AW MSport

Garage List
2016 340i (F30)  [0.00]
Need help with upgrading my '11 328i LowBeams/Angel Eyes (Halogen)....

Long story short, leased a '11 328i, I wanted HID's but they didn't have the right package/color combo with them, so I opted to get it now versus ordering and waiting over 8 weeks when my current lease is already over....

Anyhow, If its not hundreds of dollars I wanted to upgrade the yellow lighting to look a bit nicer, so I looked into it, and settled on upgrading the Low-Beams to the popular GP Thunder 7500k H7 SuperWhite,

The Angel Eyes are yellow I noticed, would changing just the low beam and leaving the angel eyes look really bad ? Do you feel its a necessity to change both? Reason I ask is I noticed the Angel Eye Replacements are another $90, whereas the GP Thunder Low Beam replacements are only $15.... I don't want to put alot of money into this car as its just a 27 month lease.

This is my first BMW and wanted to get a short lease and see if this is really as good a car as everyone says, my next car I will try and buy a 5 series and then I'll put money into things it may need if I do enjoy the BMW experience....

I got a 2011 328i sedan with Value Package + Harmon Kardon System + Bluetooth/SOS + Dakota Beige Leather
Appreciate 0