E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Stay away from Herb Chambers BMW in MA!!!

04-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #1
vs60r
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Stay away from Herb Chambers BMW in MA!!!

These guys really really pissed me off!

They are the worst dealership I had the displeasure to deal with by a long shot! Extremly disfunctional, rude and pushy.

Didn't bother to email or call me back for at least a couple of days, and then never returned my call/email until this morning (a week later). When I told them I am in NH picking up my new car, they called me 7 more times to tell me to stop the pick up and come back down to them, and were extremly rude on the call! :mad:

First one sales guy, then another, and they switched phones so I couldn't tell that it was from them! And get this, after I told them that they need to stop harrasing me because I am really loosing my patience and will be reporting them to BMWNA and the BBB if they don't stop, they had the gale to have their business manager call me up one last time to push me to go to them! :mad:

All of this right in front of my CA, who could only look on in disbelief! Herb Chambers just earned a very nasty letter from me to BMWNA, as they definitely ruined an otherwise perfect pick up experience for me...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
vs60r
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Oh, I do want to make sure everyone understand this is only about the BMW guys. I had a great experience shopping with the Infinity guys over at Herbs.
Appreciate 0