E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > JetSeal 109 vs Klasse SG

06-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
x3man1994
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 X3 2.5

JetSeal 109 vs Klasse SG

The title explains it, I was wondering which one has a better durability, because I don't want to have to reapply this stuff all the time.

I would of course top it with some Collinite 845
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #2
WWONG
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d

I heard you like the detailing section of this forum
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
x3man1994
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWONG View Post
I heard you like the detailing section of this forum
Bump
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Both work really good and should provide valuable protection that lasts at least 3 - 6 months. I think the Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze (HGSG) but you must apply it extremely thin or it will be tough to buff off. The Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 removes slightly easier but both should do a great job. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
JohnnyT
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 4Runner. Former 09 328i.

You should know that Collinite 845 is truly a sealant. If you use 845, you shouldn't need either one of these others. Perhaps just a wax over the 845.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #6
x3man1994
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
Both work really good and should provide valuable protection that lasts at least 3 - 6 months. I think the Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze (HGSG) but you must apply it extremely thin or it will be tough to buff off. The Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 removes slightly easier but both should do a great job. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Greg @ DI
Im trying to start up a summer detail business with a friend, what would you say are the absolute things that we need to buy, I was thinking

Wash
- Chemical Guys Citrus Wash CLEAR Daily- Citrus Based pH NEUTRAL Hyper Concentrated Shampoo with EXTREME SUDS II

Clay (already have this)
- Meguiars Smooth surface clay kit (the clay in this kit does not seem aggressive enough)

Wax
-I have Tech Wax 2.0 and don't like it
- Might just get Collinite 845

Need
- Leather Cleaner and conditioner
-Towels and applicator pads
- general cleaner/degreaser
- tire/ plastic dressing
- anything else you can think of?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Thank you for the inquiry I'd be happy to help. First off we offer wholesale pricing to those buying in bulk so I recommend applying to our wholesale account for consistently low prices. I've detailed professionally and I know it's important to get quality products that work fast and at a good value so I'll formulate my recommendation with that in mind.

Wash
- Chemical Guys Citrus Wash - it is twice as concentrated as the Citrus Wash and Clear so it's a better overall value. It helps safely remove any left over sealant and wax so you start off with a clean surface. Also if you need a durable yet safe sponge check out the Lake Country Blue Grout Sponge. For drying the DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel is awesome!

Clay (already have this)
- Your clay bar should work just fine. If you need something else the DI Packages DI Gentle Fine Grade Clay Bar 200g & Clay Lube should offer a great value.

Wax
Instead of a wax polish and seal all in one step with the Optimum Poli-Seal which is an awesome value! It's only $15.99 for a 32oz bottle and you only need about one ounce per coat so it's less than fifty cents per coat. This product helps clean, polish, shine and protect your paint all in one step. It's a great polish and sealant all in one bottle that combines steps and produces an incredible shine.

Need
- Leather Cleaner and conditioner - If you want to restore leather the Leatherique products are excellent but for quicker and more economical work try the Poorboy's World Leather Stuff
-Towels and applicator pads - DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel are highly effective, paint safe and durable, get 6x or more and get our quantity discount
- general cleaner/degreaser - For the interior I use the 303 Cleaner & Spot Remover for the Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner D101. For the exterior the Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner Plus D103is extremely popular and a great value.
- tire/ plastic dressing - Meguiar's Hyper Dressing D170 looks great and a great value
- Some of my other favorite products:
Glass Science Glass Scrub
Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #8
x3man1994
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
Thank you for the inquiry I'd be happy to help. First off we offer wholesale pricing to those buying in bulk so I recommend applying to our wholesale account for consistently low prices. I've detailed professionally and I know it's important to get quality products that work fast and at a good value so I'll formulate my recommendation with that in mind.

Wash
- Chemical Guys Citrus Wash - it is twice as concentrated as the Citrus Wash and Clear so it's a better overall value. It helps safely remove any left over sealant and wax so you start off with a clean surface. Also if you need a durable yet safe sponge check out the Lake Country Blue Grout Sponge. For drying the DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel is awesome!

Clay (already have this)
- Your clay bar should work just fine. If you need something else the DI Packages DI Gentle Fine Grade Clay Bar 200g & Clay Lube should offer a great value.

Wax
Instead of a wax polish and seal all in one step with the Optimum Poli-Seal which is an awesome value! It's only $15.99 for a 32oz bottle and you only need about one ounce per coat so it's less than fifty cents per coat. This product helps clean, polish, shine and protect your paint all in one step. It's a great polish and sealant all in one bottle that combines steps and produces an incredible shine.

Need
- Leather Cleaner and conditioner - If you want to restore leather the Leatherique products are excellent but for quicker and more economical work try the Poorboy's World Leather Stuff
-Towels and applicator pads - DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel are highly effective, paint safe and durable, get 6x or more and get our quantity discount
- general cleaner/degreaser - For the interior I use the 303 Cleaner & Spot Remover for the Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner D101. For the exterior the Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner Plus D103is extremely popular and a great value.
- tire/ plastic dressing - Meguiar's Hyper Dressing D170 looks great and a great value
- Some of my other favorite products:
Glass Science Glass Scrub
Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Greg @ DI
Hey I was wondering If I could just use the D103 inside as well, just at a higher dilution rate. The reason I just wanted to go with a wax is because we are high school kids and at least at start up don't have the cash to buy a DA Polisher and wouldn't get full benefit out of an all in one. As far as leather goes I was thing just getting the lexol cleaner, and then get the conditioner ( becuase I heard they make a really good leather product. And doesn't the non "clear" citric acid car wash always take off wax, what if I just want to use it on my own car in between details and don't want to take off wax. And as for the hyper dressing, is that ok to use on interior plastics? Please give me some insight as I am new to this. Also is your warehouse in Latham, NY , becuase that is super close to where I live...?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 10:50 PM   #9
x3man1994
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3man1994 View Post
Hey I was wondering If I could just use the D103 inside as well, just at a higher dilution rate. The reason I just wanted to go with a wax is because we are high school kids and at least at start up don't have the cash to buy a DA Polisher and wouldn't get full benefit out of an all in one. As far as leather goes I was thing just getting the lexol cleaner, and then get the conditioner ( becuase I heard they make a really good leather product. And doesn't the non "clear" citric acid car wash always take off wax, what if I just want to use it on my own car in between details and don't want to take off wax. And as for the hyper dressing, is that ok to use on interior plastics? Please give me some insight as I am new to this. Also is your warehouse in Latham, NY , becuase that is super close to where I live...?
Did I forget anything?

www.DetailedImage.com/Cart-Saved/782687295/
Appreciate 0