E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Good User Friendly System

07-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
roylo
Private
Rep
Drives: 320d sedan white 2010

Good User Friendly System

Im new to coding/ programming etc so forgive me if I dont know what Im on about. I want to purchase a diagnostic system/cable/scanner or whatever I need so I can read and remove system faults from my car. Even better if it can reset CBS, code certain options I like and load tunes. (not music lol) Any recommedations that are easy to use?

A mechanic recently removed a fault for me and he used an Autologic diagnostic machine which was touch screen and seemed very easy to use but all this stuff in this coding section goes way over my head and I dont understand most of it. Am I asking for problems using these diagnostics myself, through a laptop, as Im not that advanced with all the computer type jargon used in this section?

Thanks for the help.
Appreciate 0