BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
BBK
Banned
Rep
Drives: A boring one...

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Mike@N54 Tuning

Well I ordered an ER Chargepipe/BOV combo off Mike because he said it would be sent last week. I needed it ASAP as my stock one blew off.

I also paid extra for express shipping as he said it would be 3-5 days to Australia. At the end of last week it was still not even packaged ready to go and he told me it would leave Monday. Ok so I wait again... Monday comes round and still nothing. I finally received a tracking number yesterday, saying that it was only picked up by USPS on the 13th July which is a Wednesday.

Well thanks for not being honest and up front. I only purchased it because I thought I would have it sometime this week. Now, seems I will be lucky to get it next week!

ps- My wife actually ordered me some DP's off him not long before for me, and same thing happened. She wanted to surprise me with them while my car was in the workshop having meth installed. But again, they left days after he said they would...
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
Satalite
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 128i  [10.00]
Sorry to hear about this. Seems like it might be an isolated case as many other reviews are good? I have always hated when people lie about shipping times especially when you plan your workdays around when to pull your car into the shop.

Keep us posted.
      07-16-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

That sucks Richard. I never order express shipping for that reason as I'm already weary of vendors marking up the shipping costs. When it's due for delivery? I'll see you soon
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Well I ordered an ER Chargepipe/BOV combo off Mike because he said it would be sent last week. I needed it ASAP as my stock one blew off.

I also paid extra for express shipping as he said it would be 3-5 days to Australia. At the end of last week it was still not even packaged ready to go and he told me it would leave Monday. Ok so I wait again... Monday comes round and still nothing. I finally received a tracking number yesterday, saying that it was only picked up by USPS on the 13th July which is a Wednesday.

Well thanks for not being honest and up front. I only purchased it because I thought I would have it sometime this week. Now, seems I will be lucky to get it next week!

ps- My wife actually ordered me some DP's off him not long before for me, and same thing happened. She wanted to surprise me with them while my car was in the workshop having meth installed. But again, they left days after he said they would...
I am sorry you were not happy with the shipping turn around time. The issue was that the batch of black BOVs was supposed to arrive on Wednesday but only Red ones came in so that delayed things. We got your order out as fast as possible, actually bumping a few customers down the list as yours were needed ASAP. In reality it was 3 business days late.

Is that good, NO, and I am not happy about sending your things out late but hopefully not a deal breaker.

As for your wife's order I believe they made it on time like promised no?

Mike
Appreciate 0