BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-21-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
bigEC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: White 135i

Garage List
2010 BMW 135i  [0.00]
+1,000,000 for AUTOcouture!!!!

So my adventure with AUTOcouture started back in may when I first messaged Sal on this forum about getting downpipes and having them installed. After a detailed conversation in messaging on this forum I decided to give him a call with my decision to have him order me Fabspeed downpipes and set up a date to have them installed. Sal was very prompt to order them and have me come in the same day they were to be delivered. So after the 3 weeks it took fabspeed to make my downpipes I go in for my install, but to AUTOcoutures surprise when they open the box one of my downpipes is missing an 02 sensor bung. They were very apologetic and it was clear how upset they were that this happened (apparently it wasn't the first time fabspeed had done this). Before I even left that day they had me CP-E downpipes ordered!

Obviously I don’t blame autocouture at all, it was completely fabspeeds fault, but within a week after I left there shop with disappointment on my face and theirs they called me to tell me that not only got my downpipes in, but that they were going to hook me up with price and schedule me right away to come in because they felt so horrible.

So now the story goes to Monday when I went in for my install. They were very quick and thorough with their work, but that’s not all that really mattered to me enough to post this review. See in the hours it took for my downpipes to be installed my friend who went with me and I felt at home with a lot of friendly faces and conversation. These guys are truly awesome. They even let me pick their brains for about 30min after they were done with my car to talk about the next mod for my car and then bullshit about their shop cars.

I have been working on cars with shops since I was 16 (I am 21 now) and never have I ever left the shop with a smile on my face and a wanting to go back for more work. These guys don't just care about the money, they care about the cars and the people and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get quality work done at awesome prices with awesome people!

Thanks again Autocouture, I'll be seeing you soon!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
Sal@AUTOcouture
Rep
Drives: M760xi

Thanks for the kind words, Eric!

Sorry I couldn't be there the day you got them installed, but I'm glad you had a pleasant experience! Talking over the details of your PM with the guys, so I'll keep ya posted about it
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
bigEC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: White 135i

Garage List
2010 BMW 135i  [0.00]
ok cool sounds good sal! I'll be talking to you soon!
Appreciate 0