BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

BMWCCA at Bimmerfest East 2011

For those who don't know, the East Coast's largest BMW enthusiast meet is being held in our backyard this Saturday, Aug 6th at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, MD.

Bimmerfest East 2011

Registration is up to 1700 cars and 3500 people and BMW enthusiasts will be coming from up and down the East Coast (ME to FL) as well as the MidWest (OK, TX, etc).

BMWCCA will have a booth as one of the Gold sponsors, so stop on by to say hello. Better yet, bring someone over to join CCA! We'll be there to sign up new members at a special discounted rate and with our membership drive going on, both you and the new member will have a chance to win an ///M school in 2 separate drawings!

We'll have club stickers and shirts for sale, as well as, chapter representatives to answer any questions you may have and to get you revved up for some of our upcoming events.

For those in the MD/DC/VA area, you'll be assigned to the largest and most active chapter in the world, National Capital Chapter with 6000+ members.

See you there!!

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and a BIG welcome to our new members!!!

We added a lot of new enthusiasts to our BMW family and hope to see you next Saturday at the Pie Run!

Nice meeting everyone and I saw a lot of familiar faces again.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0