E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Hello there o.o

08-31-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
lostcuaz
man by day, awesome by night
Rep
Drives: 09 328i E90

Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Hello there o.o

Whats up new to the forum, been lurking and reading the good stuff around here off and on. My old car decided to fail emissions and after getting it looked at by local shop had decided the fix wasn't worth it so bit the bullet and went and stepped up to the new car=

2009 E90 328i, first Bimmer and defiantly not my last!
Picked it up CPO and loving it!

better pics to come

Its my birthday present to myself, looking at getting black kidney's, tint, and looking at some wheels to put on her for now.

How you guys like yours any suggestions or particulars to watch for?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
scrufy
Zoom Zoom This
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Short Bus

One thing- I went for the carbon fiber grills and after a couple years, they don't look so hot. I'd go matte black next time and save a bundle. Wheels are your taste.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
lostcuaz
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrufy View Post
One thing- I went for the carbon fiber grills and after a couple years, they don't look so hot. I'd go matte black next time and save a bundle. Wheels are your taste.
Appreciate it, was looking matte for sure. And defiantly agree wheels are personal taste for sure i know that decision is gonna take a while.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
scrufy
Zoom Zoom This
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Short Bus

Without going into all the M3 Rep or Msport front and rear bumpers etc.. I can say a couple mods on my car I really like are the OEM PE Exhaust and the Performance Steering wheel. The wheel comes in two flavors. The round one has electronics to show things like G force or speed etc.. and the other one has a flat bottom with a really nice feel(no jokes lol). Both are nice additions you'll enjoy. I have the plain one with the flat bottom and it feels really good. It's pricey at about 700 but I figured I spend hours and hours in my car and I could justify it by the steering wheel was the one thing I am in contact with the entire time I'm in my car.

*Note- I can go on and on.. I have so many modifications to my car the service advisors wet their pants when I pull in to buy a new outside air filter ( DP IC Meth JB4 Limited Slip Full Bilstien M3 Control arms ++ etc... but those are the things I would consider if I was starting over. Ohh and a dual cone filter is a nice cheap touch. It gives a decent sound change and lasts at 100 bucks.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2011, 04:15 AM   #5
lostcuaz
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
thats one thing I defiantly havent had cross my mind, hmmm def will look into that
Appreciate 0