E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 2011 335XI 6MT Alpine White M Sport

09-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Evooooo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 XI Sedan M Sport

2011 335XI 6MT Alpine White M Sport

Hey guys,

I will be picking up my 2011 335I e90 (I think thats the 4 dr) X drive today in 2 hours!!!!!! Im like a kid on christmas right now haha. So I just wanted to give ya the heads up @ about 1K ill be doing a baseline dyno. After that & this is kinda sad on my part, I will dive into modding right away. I have all the mods out for the car right now either on its way to me or I already have it. Im waiting on the procede tune, Meth Kit, Charge Pipe. Currently have the DCV, Drop in filter, AR DP, KW Coilovers. I will be custom fabricating an exhaust with a friend of mine & I'm not sure what I will be doing with the FMIC yet or which route I'll go. I will have a dyno of the car on Shell 93octane completely stock, followed by a dyno session with all the bolt ons(prob wont decide on exhaust n FMIC yet so it will be stock) with out meth, & than with meth. Of course once I get the Exhaust n FMIC sorted out I will yet again go back for one final dyno session till a new turbo . Pics will be up later & when I am finished with the car, interior exterior & engine modification you will be pleasantly surprised & how beautiful this car is going to turn out. Cheers thanks for reading & stay posted because this will become an epic build & gorgeous car.
Appreciate 0