E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > I've had a bit of good luck!

09-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

I've had a bit of good luck!

Would you believe it? They asked me!

Quote:
FROM THE PERSONAL DESK OF: MR SANNI SULEMAN BAFFA
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC).
Head office Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.

SUBJECT: TOP CONFIDENTIAL.

DEAR FRIEND,

It is my warmest pleasure writing you this confidential business letter with a view that you will accept my request and give me positive response hence, time is essence.

I am the Chief Financial Director of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). this organization responsible for the conduct of all elections recently held in my country, Nigeria. However, the Federal Government of Nigeria gave my organizations One Billion United States Dollars (US$1Billion) to conduct all the elections beginning from House of Representatives and Senate election (9th April 2011),Presidential Election (16th of April 2011) and State House of Assembly and Governorship election(26th April 2011)

Consequently, all the various stages of the elections were conducted with the fund disbursed to us by the government to conduct these elections. We utilized Eight hundred million United States Dollars (US$800M) only out of the total fund for conducting this election. Having concluded the various stages of the elections and elected Officers including the president that will be sworn into office on may 29th 2011. Two Hundred Million United States Dollars (US$200M) was left in our treasury Account and as the Chief Financial Director of (INEC), I had given a financial analysis to the Government prior to handing over to the new administration to the successful incoming President (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan).

In view of this, I in confidence require your assistance to allow us to work with you in this project by transferring the sum of Fifty Million United States Dollars (US$50M) into your Corporate or Private Account pending when we will proceed to your country in order to meet with you for the disbursement of the fund accordingly we have tender to the authorities that the sum of One Hundred and Fifty Million United States Dollars (US$150M) only, was remaining in our treasury account.

With this development the sum of Fifty Million will be secretly transferred into an overseas account for both of us benefits since other Top government Officials from other parastatals are transferring very huge amount that is more than this into many countries in the world based on where they have their own contact even the current President, Ministers, Senators and Governors of my country are more richer than the businessmen in the country.

Note: Our President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and Chairman of Economic & Financial Crime Commission(EFCC) Mrs. Farida Waziri collaborated to stop the junior ranks Officers from transferring funds out of the country. He sent different publication to many countries in the world as propaganda to discourage all government officials from transferring funds into an overseas account to avoid and save guide the countries economy. Apparently, so that other government officials will not benefits from these Oil windfall Venture} where he has been a culprit alone with his aides.

NOTE: This transaction is top confidential because I am still in service and would not like this information to be heard anywhere. For assisting us in this project we are ready to give you 28% of the total sum upon the successful transfer of this fund with your assistance. However, 70% of the total sum would be for us (Nigeria Partners) while the remaining 2% of the total has been earmarked to take care of expenses made by both partners (You and Nigeria Partners) during the cost of the transaction.

Every arrangement towards this fund transfer has been worked out hence the reason why we require your positive response and immediate assistance we are sure of concluding this deal within Ten working days of your acceptance and after which the money will be remitted into your account by telegraphic wire transfer through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

You are absolutely assured that there is no risk involved in your participation, besides, be notified that this transaction must remain Top Secret and Confidential between us until the fund is successfully transferred into your account.

Further details would be conveyed to you once I receive your reply and then I will brief you on what is required from you to execute this transaction. Thank you immensely for your urgent and favorable attention to this letter.

Yours Truly,

Mr.Sanni Suleman Baffa
DIRECT LAND PHONE: +234 1 8243948
Email: mrsannibaffa77@yahoo.com.hk
There's obviously plenty to go round so if anyone else fancies a dabble then feel free. Such a lovely people those Nigerians.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
ed335d
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

A Nigerian living in Hong Kong?
      09-03-2011, 02:05 AM   #3
kaishang
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330d

Are you going to upgrade your car then?
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 04:31 AM   #4
DavS1
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Emfree

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
For these scams to still be going on, and for these mongoloids taking time to write the speil out, there's GOT to be idiots falling for it, otherwise it just wouldnt be worth it
      09-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #5
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaishang View Post
Are you going to upgrade your car then?
Certainly. And I'll buy M3s for everyone else here. Or something.

@DavS1. You're quite right. And if Scotland Yard are correct then those that fall for it and report it are the tip of the iceberg. Many who go along with it never report the loss due to the shame of being duped.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
Sportplus
Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 318i M Sport E91

[QUOTE=rich1068;10354832]Certainly. And I'll buy M3s for everyone else here. Or something.QUOTE]

What are you waiting for?? Think I'll go for the Hulk Green M3
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 03:49 AM   #7
dobbo99
Major
Rep
Drives: E39 530 oldskool

did you try the number? i wanna know if someone actually answers and calls themself Mr Baffa.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #8
RCUK
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 911 Turbo

This reminds me of the thread where the guy actually got tattoos done to prove his 'honesty' ... when the scammer became the scammed!
      09-05-2011, 09:17 AM   #9
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
This reminds me of the thread where the guy actually got tattoos done to prove his 'honesty' ... when the scammer became the scammed!
Yep. And got 2 of his mates tattood too. Something like "the bison" or something. A strange church he made them sign up to.

And he got the guy to get "I give BJs" on his arm too.. which he did

And it seriously looked like the tattoos were done with a rusty screwdriver and a parker pen cartridge. Seriously mutilated!

Deserved, so no sympathy.
      10-23-2012, 02:31 AM   #10
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep

My run of good luck continues!

Quote:
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
NORTH CAROLINA. 28362
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2011 Mobel BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00usd from international programs held on the 1st section 2012 in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

Email: bmw.group@secretarias.com

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:7551256003/07/12. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age. 56
5. Occupation.
6. Phone/Fax.
7. Present Country.
8. Email address.
9. pin code Number

Mrs. Grace Hans.
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 04:36 AM   #11
IanS100
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: 520d F10 LCI M Sport

Some people have all the luck, but at least the Windows Service Department in beautiful downtown Munbai have been on again & are going to fix my computer for me before it goes wrong - we're sooooo lucky to have these wonderful people around
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #12
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Rich!! where the hell are these people getting your details from?
Appreciate 0