E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > new owner of e90 325xi Pictures Up

09-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
MirelZ
Rep
Drives: 06 325xi

new owner of e90 325xi Pictures Up

Hi ,

i just got my 06 325xi and im very happy with the car so far

i got some questions about the car that i hope you guys can answer me

when i unlock the car with my key and re click the button the 4 windows go down and all lights comes on.. very nice but when i lock the car and re click on the lock button, the windows doesn't go up, i saw a couple video where they actually go up, how can i fix that?

i have a BMW professional radio and there's a phone button on the radio and also on my steering wheel, i guess its to connect thru bluetooth and be able to talk? how can i program them with my phone? at the moment when i click on one of the buttons, it does not do anything

also, is there usb port behind the radio? i want to plug an ipod but i only have the JACK plug in my armrest.. what is the best solution to do that and be able to control the ipod songs with my steering and the radio?

thanks a lot,
MirelZ

EDIT:

Last edited by MirelZ; 09-03-2011 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: add pics
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
sy2767
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2013 x5

Just push the button once (don't hold it down) and all the windows wont go down, if you hold it down on the second push they will all go down,then take the key out of the key-fob and insert it in the drivers door key hole and turn and hold it (unsure of which direction). All the windows will go up. The "bluetooth" is a dealer installed option that your car don't have installed, that's why the buttons do nothing. There is no usb port behind the radio, just plug your ipod into the "jack" in the armrest (via headphone jack on your ipod) and use it that way, works great.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
MirelZ
Rep
Drives: 06 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy2767 View Post
Just push the button once (don't hold it down) and all the windows wont go down, if you hold it down on the second push they will all go down,then take the key out of the key-fob and insert it in the drivers door key hole and turn and hold it (unsure of which direction). All the windows will go up. The "bluetooth" is a dealer installed option that your car don't have installed, that's why the buttons do nothing. There is no usb port behind the radio, just plug your ipod into the "jack" in the armrest (via headphone jack on your ipod) and use it that way, works great.
insane, thx for answer !!!! pictures coming soon hehe
Appreciate 0