E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Amazing Service from Julek/Tadas + BimmerRetrofit

09-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
Thumbs up Amazing Service from Julek/Tadas + BimmerRetrofit

I purchased a CIC Retrofit Kit from Tadas aka Julek on e90post.

Shipping arrived very quickly through TNT Express--shipped Thursday from Lithuania, arrived Monday.

The harness was broken on CIC Emulator; Tadas had Bimmer Retrofit send me another. The replacement arrived very quickly in less than one week.

CIC worked flawlessly but there were some issues--my music library would not load after importing music and I had no HD Radio. Tadas immediately scheduled an appointment with Bimmer Retrofit.

The folks at Bimmer Retrofit really know what they are doing. They had my car coded and fixed in less than 15 minutes! The only thing I might mention is that I never really knew who I was communicating with at Bimmer Retrofit...there is one username and it appears many team members switch on and off as the day progresses.

I'll provide more info when I can but just wanted to put the word out!

I made a thread with pics HERE

Last edited by jasonn; 09-09-2011 at 05:09 PM..
Appreciate 0