E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > PLEASE HELP -> Xenon Problem

04-28-2007, 04:09 AM   #1
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

PLEASE HELP -> Xenon Problem

Hey guys,

While driving today I noticed that my driver side xenon is more high up then my passenger side, so I get home and upon further investigation realize that the drivers side xenon is not auto-leveling (basically at night I turned my car off and then back on and usually both xenons do an "up and down" movement, only the passenger side does it. The drivers side just budges a little bit). Also when I drive, you can tell that the actually light is shaking violently and not leveling (not appealing at all)

Anyway, to my question: I have LUX 2.0 installed and want to take it to the dealer today, however I think the dealer will try to say that it is my fault for putting in the aftermarket angels, in turn thats what caused the problem and basically will not replace the mechanism under warranty. So does anybody in the NYC area know of a mod-friendly dealer that won't give me a hard time?

Thanks for your time guys, I want to take it in later on today to get it checked out and fixed. All your help is truly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dmitriy

Last edited by Dmitriy@AUTOcouture; 04-28-2007 at 04:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2007, 08:11 AM   #2
nyc3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

I'm in NYC but I haven't been to the dealer with any mods so I can't help. But you can always try, if they turn you down, then you remove them and goto another dealer.

My lux are still in my trunk haha
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2007, 01:29 PM   #3
SocalTy
Flushing, Queens stand up!!
Rep
Drives: AW E90

Garage List
06 e90  [0.00]
Remove the lux - take it to dealer - deny u ever messed with the light.
l 20% Tints l Osram 6000k Xenons l Brex l Blacklines l White Led Sidemarkers l PIAA Superwhite Turn Signals l 19" Breyton Spirits l H&R Sport Springs l Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers l ACS Roof Spoiler l Painted Carbon Spoiler l Luminics Fogs l Oem Chrome Grill l
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #4
d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalTy View Post
Remove the lux - take it to dealer - deny u ever messed with the light.
+1! They will look to blame anything on you for it unless you are cool with one of those CSRs.
Appreciate 0