E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Ordered new wheels and tires from Alan @ **********s

10-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
e92mac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i coupe 2010

Ordered new wheels and tires from Alan @ **********s

I just ordered my Avant Garde Type M310 Wheels Matte Gunmetal with tires from Alan at **********s and I couldn't be happier. I called him this morning after i had PM' ed him yesterday, and he put a nice a package together for me. He also gave me a great price and answered all the questions i had. I even ended up buying a set of glossy black grills which i needed.

Thank you alan for your great service, i will def be back to get those KW v1. Highly recommended seller if you guys are looking to buy thing for your BMW.

I will be posting pictures when i receive my wheels and install them.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

It was my pleasure helping you out Michael. Thanks again for your order/support on the Avant Garde M310 Matte gunmetal wheel/tire/tpms package. I can't wait to see how everything turns out so make sure to post up some pics once all is said and done. I know we'll be in touch real soon for the coilover setup on the car as well!
Appreciate 0