E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > MIKE@VAC Motorsports

10-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
scott135i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

MIKE@VAC Motorsports

Quick, honest review of MIKE@VAC...

Ordered a set of Apex Aero-7's from him. The entire transaction and customer service was perfect. Mike picked up the phone to call and text me, regarding color choices recommendations and even spoke to the owner of Apex on my behalf to get his opinion, having seen them in person obviously.

Mike was available and extremely communicative before, during and after the purchase. He made sure the wheels shipped out IMMEDIATELY and that tracking info was sent, and what the wheels were delivered without a hiccup. And they were.

Mike is a very knowledgeable enthusiast, and while new to the E90 community, is a major asset! VAC Motorsports is an all out race shop, just recently getting into performance aftermarket. Their team(sales and techs) and facility/equipment are top quality and very expansive. This is VERY RARE in the NY/NJ/CT area for BMW (they work on much more), and are unparalleled to the small local shops (some of which are fly by night). Not to say that SOME of the local NY/NJ shops aren't awesome, because some of them are for sure, but some of them are awful.....I've been to several....

Not going into details, since they can be found here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=593996

Can't wait to head down to Philly to meet the guys and check out the shop and cars....
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

Thanks Scott - much appreciated

Slight edit: We have been doing performance aftermarket for a long time....we are now hitting the E9x and E8x platforms HARD. We own a 135i and E92 M3 in addition to the older cars. Some cool stuff will be happening soon!
Appreciate 0