E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > canibeat first class fitment cruise

10-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
goldsteina9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

canibeat first class fitment cruise

tomorrow is Canibeat's First Class Fitment event. The event is in Princeton which is about an hour away from where I would like to meet up. The plan is to meet at the Preakness Shopping Center in Wayne, NJ around 8:30 - 9:30, depending on whether or not you want to grab some food first. The event opens at 11 so if we leave around 9:30 we should be good with parking. A good friend of mine will be riding along with me and taking rollers of everyone as we go. This is a great opportunity to get some good shots of your car. Please let me know if you're interested so that I know around how many people to expect. Addresses are as listed:

Preakness Shopping Center - 48 Preakness Shopping Ctr, Wayne, NJ 07470

Canibeat First Class Fitment - 41 Airpark Road Route 206, Princeton, NJ 08540

Link to the event thread: http://www.canibeat.com/first-class-fitment/

Let me know if you need help with directions or there is a problem with either address.

p.s i know this is short notice, but figured y not give it a shot
Appreciate 0