E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Michael @ ETS

10-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
skinrock
Agent Smith
Rep
Drives: 2016 i8

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [10.00]
Thumbs up Michael @ ETS

This guy sets the standard for what customer service should be. I emailed him to get in on the ETS 5" FMIC group buy, and he did an amazing job helping me out. I was originally concerned with ordering stuff last week because I am moving this weekend, and didn't want items arriving after I move. He guaranteed everything would get shipped out the next day, and because I am in Northern California, it would only take a couple days even on standard shipping. This saved me some cash because I originally wanted to expedite it.

I ended up ordering downpipes from him as well, and he promptly sent me tracking numbers for the FMIC and downpipes the same day I ordered each item, and they got to me within a couple days as he said. I already reviewed the FMIC from a product standpoint, and the downpipes are AR Design, so we know how solid those are. I just wanted to praise him for being ridiculously responsive and easy to talk to, and for shipping everything so quickly.
      01-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
ETS Michael
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Thanks for the kind words!
Appreciate 0