E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2007 e90 335i SE with warranty

10-30-2011, 04:18 AM   #1
Axeboy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i SE

2007 e90 335i SE with warranty

NOW SOLD

Hey Guys

Ive got my eye on something new, so looking to sell the 335i. Open to offers, but here's some of the ad from Pistonheads (feel free to point out any errors!):

Purchased approved used and with full service history. Car is in great condition inside and out with the following features/options:

306bhp twin turbo straight six
69,000 miles (still being used)
Manual gearbox
Black Leather
Xenons
CD changer
Folding rear head restraints
Front and rear parking sensors
Parrot 9200 Handsfree kit (SD card/USB)
Taxed and MOT'd (end Nov)
Still under BMW warranty

This spec is on top of the usual 335i specification which includes of course climate control, traction control, electric windows all round etc.

The car has no damage or repairs required. It has a few small stone chips on the bonnet as would be expected. The tyres have been changed to non-runflats as I prefer the ride but obviously comes with the appropriate repair kit.

One area of great praise for this car is the running costs. I easily achieve 40mpg on longer trips and in the 15k or so miles I have done in this year, it has averaged 30mpg which I feel is superb for a car with this much power. Its a suitable car for someone who needs a daily driver that can cruise happily but is happy to be fully abused at weekends on the back-roads.

The car still benefits from its approved used warranty to give the new owner that extra piece of mind.

Any test drives must be insured. Any questions at all, feel free to contact me.

The price is £10995 but I am open to serious offers guys. Any comments/questions, just drop me a PM or post here.

Pistonheads Advert

NOW SOLD

Last edited by Axeboy; 11-15-2011 at 01:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
Axeboy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i SE

Id take £10500 on this guys.

Price lowered here, I'll wait till 2 weeks into the pistonheads advert before lowering it for 2 weeks there.

Thats as low as I could go on it. Otherwise, she's a keeper
Appreciate 0