E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Great service @Lauderdale BMW

05-09-2007, 01:52 PM   #1
Miami Bimmer06
I got Twiinz
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Ladies Wild

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Great service @Lauderdale BMW

hey guys just wanted to let you know I had to drop off my car at the dealer because it had one of the Hydralic Lifter damaged( I do not know what it is, so dont ask me). Well I tokk the car back to where I had bought it, I have a 06 Black 330i which I have owned since july. Well its my first time going through the whole BMW service experianceI must say it was a smooth experiance w/o no hesitations. My SA was Joseph Greck at Lauderdale BMW on Sheridan Street, and let me know he was Fantastic, if any of you need service and go to that dealer please ask for him. In no way am i here promoting for him or any thing like that, just thought I share my experience since maybe some of you go there and were looking for a good SA. Well when I got there i dropped of the car, and he put me in a BMW Loaner with out no problems. good thing im 23 so if ur under 21 sorry you wont be able to get a Loaner. Any how he was great, the service and attention was awesome. So if you go there ask for Joseph Grecko.

Only downer is the loaner they gave me was a station wagon or the Touring Edition as they call it so I guess you will see it when I go to the meeting on Saturday, he kept apalogizing saying since I was young I would probably be embarassed driving a station wagon, but I told him it didnt matter as long as they fix my car quick. well i have incvluded a pick of the loaner. I must say it drives nice its a 07 328i.
Attached Images

05-10-2007, 02:52 PM   #2
eriks
Rep
Drives: Audi B5S4

I've heard the same thing and will probably service my car up there when it finally gets here (currently on the boat from Germany). I've heard horror stories about Braman Miami and even though it's down the street from me, I'll drive up to Lauderdale for service.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
Mikes12985
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M, 530i, X7 (on order)

My brother, mom, and I all bought our car from Lauderdale Imports and have been using Lauderdale Import's Service department for about 10-12 years now and have been using the same guy (Max Cabrara). Their service department is fantastic. I highly recomend this service place, also look out for Max and try to get him. Mike.
Appreciate 0