BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

EXXEL Distributions

11-22-2011, 11:57 PM   #1
Cloud
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW 2009 E92 6MT

Anyone can help a fellow member get in the Oil & Gas Industry?

Hey guys,
I posted this in the off topic area about a month ago and thought that it might be a good idea to post it here since most of the oil and gas companies are based in the south/midwest.

I just graduated this past June from Cal Poly Pomona as the Valedictorian of the College of Engineering and Electrical Engineering Dept and have been trying to get my foot in the energy/oil&gas sector (Chevron/Exxon-Mobil/Valero/BP etc) ever since June with no luck.

I have applied to the masters program for petroleum engineering at UT Austin but I really really want to have some work experience before entering the program because I wouldn't get as much out of the program if I didn't have any relevant work experience.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me a hand getting my resume to the right contacts.

Please do help me out if you work in the industry or know anyone who does.

Thank you.

My email is:
Adrian.fn2 at gmail dot com
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
M3Denver
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3

pm me your email i can get your resume I have a few contacts... i cant promise anything cause getting into oil and gas is tough but ill pass your resume onto a few ppl. I you get work you can buy me a beer
Appreciate 0