E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Anyone tried black sun visors on a beige interior?

11-27-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
dwells
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i coupe

Anyone tried black sun visors on a beige interior?

Hey, I recently messed up/stained my visor trying to remove the warning stickers, and they're stupidly expensive to replace. I was thinking about ordering some black alcantara and wrapping them, along with making a shift boot and e-brake boot while I'm at it. I figure if I get some black floor mats and wrap my wood trim in gloss black vinyl, it won't look terribly out of place.

Opinions? I figure anything to break the sea of beige that is my interior would be refreshing, but I'm hoping someone else has tried it and has some pictures.
      11-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #2
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

i think it would look cheap if the visors were black but the rest of the headliner was still beige. if u want/can, get the a-pillars, b-pillars, c-pillars, and headliner done in black too. thats how my friends black/beige interior is on his lci e90 w/mtech. oh and black seat belts.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #3
catch
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

mine is all black right now... i think beige with black visors would look horrible!

if u need a set of visors, i have a set, shoot me a PM with an offer. theyre in perfect shape! replaced em with black ones.
Appreciate 0