E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > FS: Part out 2008 pre-LIC E90 335xi Sedan Black Sapphire Metallic

12-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
dragonqb4
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 Dinan335xi; '11 E90 M3

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Smile FS: Part out 2008 pre-LIC E90 335xi Sedan Black Sapphire Metallic

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I replaced some of the original equipment of the manufacturer (OEM) --- interior and exterior mods ---- and need to part (no pun) with some of the old items. I'm willing to sell at whatever price makes sense for you --- local pick-up (Denver) is preferred, but I am willing to ship (US only) if necessary.

All items are from my 2008 pre-LCI E90 335xi Sedan, color of Black Sapphire Metallic. The items are all used, but gently and show little to no wear are in perfect working condition unless I specifically note below.

Items for sale:

2) OEM Rear Bumper. Same 3M Clear Bra. (I replaced the original with BMW Performance rear bumper.)

3) OEM Chrome trim around windows / rear. (I replaced with a Piano Black trim, a la the M-Sport package)

5) OEM Front Chrome Grill and slates.

6) After-market LED License Plate lights

8) OEM Speakers --- all (Front, rear, sides, center, etc) but subwoofers.

10) OEM BMW Steering Wheel --- (I replaced with BMW Performance Steering Wheel). Includes airbag kit. Car steering wheel came with Paddle Shifters, but those are not included.

11) OEM Front and Rear Springs (I replaced with full Dinan Suspension)

12) OEM Front Shocks (I replaced with full Dinan Suspension)

13) After-market cigarette lighter three-way splitter plug.

14) OEM Rear Anti-sway bar

15) OEM Interior bulbs (I replaced with LED bulbs)

Please email me with any requests (pictures). The price will be 40% below whatever the prevailing market price is for such --- and for those unwilling to do the math, just realize that I'm willing to sell on the cheap.

Thanks -
Colin

FS: Part out 2008 pre-LCI E90 335xi Sedan Black Sapphire Metallic

Last edited by dragonqb4; 03-06-2012 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: sold some items
Appreciate 0