XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > X1 DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions

01-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
Timick
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Retrofit Bluetooth/Voice Control/Internet

Hello everyone,

To start with - I have bmw x1 with navi professional, iDrive and usb audio interface which implies I have combox installed. However, I want to activate bluetooth and all associated features with it. The problem is that my local dealer backed up by swiss bmw representative is refusing to do it saying that it is not possible with my installed hardware.
However, I understand the only major thing to do is to activate certain functions in ComBox, installing bluetooth antenna and microphone is not a problem and I can do it myself.
Can anyone suggest me a possible way forward. Is there are any garages/dealers in Germany or any other countries nearby which could help me in this regard?
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2016, 07:41 PM   #2
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Has anyone successfully activated BMW Apps and ConnectedDrive on their X1?

Tried using it once on my 15 with ultimate pack but I didn't see the screen for weather/internet etc.

edit: sorry for the crazy old bump. Didn't want to start a new thread for no reason.

| 3-IM | AA Headers | Eurocharged Stage-3 | BMW PI |
Appreciate 0