E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > The Iron Lady

01-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Reggie-g75
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6 40d

The Iron Lady

The new film 'The Iron Lady' has been classified PG.

It's unsuitable for miners.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

I want to see this film. She will go down as one of the most significant and defining British figures of the late 20th Century. Love her, or loathe her, she was a leader. History will judge her better than Blair, I have no doubt.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
335ier
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F31 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post

I want to see this film. She will go down as one of the most significant and defining British figures of the late 20th Century. Love her, or loathe her, she was a leader. History will judge her better than Blair, I have no doubt.
Well thats not hard, Blair was a useless tw@t. Brown would have been better for the country in every way but instead ended up taking on all the shit that Blair fu##ed up.
Same old cr@p tho, Labour spend all the cash get us into dept, ConserVATive tax us up to our eyeballs, people get fed up with it, vote Labour back in, then it all starts again.
There all a bunch of selfish tossers with only their own concerns in mind.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd breath.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #4
Reggie-g75
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6 40d

There are third world dictators that should be judged better than Blair, blood on his hands! Brown isn't even worth a can of petrol and a match, although had comedic value.....
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
sheps
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Not seen the film yet, but I met one of the actors just before Christmas; I was on a works do with a supplier and the Chief Exec of said supplier bought his golf buddy. He's not a pro actor, he was approached in the street by a casting agent and was offered a part in the film.

Replaced by 6.2 litres of AMG powered C class.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #6
sheps
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Forgot to add, in case you didn't guess, he was playing Ronald Regan

Replaced by 6.2 litres of AMG powered C class.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #7
mowflow
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Golf 7R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335ier View Post
Well thats not hard, Blair was a useless tw@t. Brown would have been better for the country in every way but instead ended up taking on all the shit that Blair fu##ed up.
Same old cr@p tho, Labour spend all the cash get us into dept, ConserVATive tax us up to our eyeballs, people get fed up with it, vote Labour back in, then it all starts again.
There all a bunch of selfish tossers with only their own concerns in mind.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd breath.
Only trouble is that the tories aren't going to be in long enough to get us out of debt this time. Labour will be back in at the next election and we will sink even deeper into the shit. The massive voter pool (read as bloated public sector) built by labour in their previous reign fell like they have been so shafted by the Con-Dem government that they will be out in force come the next election. Still that's another story........
I fancy seeing the film but I doubt the wife will.
Appreciate 0