E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2001 E46 M3 shell

01-10-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
SilverM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

2001 E46 M3 shell

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have decided to abort my race car built and focus on something else so im selling everything.

Ok complete E46 M3 rolling chasis with sunroof delete just needs to be plugged (maybe i can have it plugged for buyer), 6pt professional weld in rollbar thats welded to the very top of the car with door bars, poly bushings and oem bushings all replaced under neith, the rear diff has a custom cradle with a poly bushing which reinforces the entire rear end (this isnt nothing like the turner reinforment kit, this is a hundred times built for high horsepower raceing application), Rear end is bullet proof because i have a LS6 that i was doing a twin turbo application on pushing out over 1000+HP. MOMO quick disconnect with MOMO suade race wheel, vorslage race motor mounts. All these things are new and unused on the car because i have decided i want to go in a diffrent direction with my life and hobbies. Car comes with NEW YORK state clean title, vehicle never been in an accident or wrecked. Anything not mentioned is still stock parts - $7500

If you want i have these parts for additional prices

Brembo GT BBK front and rear, completely rebuilt pistons and color matched to the cars beautiful carbon black -$3500

Sparco corsa seats with custom rails undrilled so you can mount them how you want- $1000

Enkei NT03-M race wheels brand new powder coated red to match- $1300

Groung control Race coilovers with camber plates- $1300

Ground control sway bars front and rear- $500

Digital dash- $900

CSL front bumper- Included in sale of car

I cant think of anything else right now. If buyer want to discuss my LS6 motor and tranny swap that drops right in that can be arranged because i have all custom mounts, headers and everything to make this work because i had it in my last M3. Motor made 480HP to the wheels with 470LBS with custom cam, intake, throttle body, springs, clutch and muh more. Motor swap to fit the M3 will be $10,000, i put over $20,000 in the motor and all the custom parts and work needed to make it a sucess and i have pictures and videos to show.

Buyer can drop an S54 right back into this chasis if desired, nothing has been altered that will not enable that to work again. This chasis is perfect for any desired swap. If buyer or any one else want to buy my custom motor mounts and headers to drop any LS series motor of their choice in the E46 M3 then those can and will also be for sale.

These pictures are pictures I took when I picked up the car last October and ones I have taken threw the months. None of these photos are current and may show things that are not included with the sale of this shell. I will have up to date photos some time this week or next week. Body of car is clean and strait.

This was my set-up i was working on with the giant intercooler and the LS motor swap installed which will be removed tomorrow.

These pictures is whats for sale, notice space for intercooler in the bumper support. Perfect if you go with a inter-cooled application.

Car will be coming with these stock 330 wheels

Car will come with stock tail lights and a broken set of LED's if buyer choose to repair. Carbon hood is NOT INCLUDED WITH CAR. Car will come with stock OEM silver M3 trunk

Notice the rear bar on cage is not yet painted and still raw metal

Notice the cut out and welded sections have some oxidation because they also have not been painted. Once painted the metal will no longer be raw and will not oxidize. Car got moisture inside because it was left out over night at the shop on a rainy night. These sections will be primed and painted for buyer.

Sunroof deleted and can be plugged for buyer or buyer can plug however they desire. Please don't mind the white spot thats masking tape that i will have stripped off.

Interior is pretty much stripped and prepped for race application

Car will come equipped with turner motor sports extended bolts and motegy purple lugs that holds up to 18mm spacer.

Included with car will be MOMO swayed racing wheel with i believe MOMO quick release, Wheel is wrapped because i did'nt want the wheel to get dirty while in the shop.

Rear end was completely gutted out and large plates were welded in the subframe mounting areas. All bushings underneath were replaced with OEM or poly. The entire cradle that holds the diff was rebuilt and also reinforced and has a support bushing installed, i couldn't get pictures of that reinforcement because it's all on the top side and the diff with cradle would have to be removed to take pictures. The ground control SWAY BARS ARE NOT INCLUDED unless buyer pays for them other wise car will come with oem sways.

Thanks for looking and please keep my thread clean!!
The car is really clean and if this is not gone by time i change my mind i'm gonna just finish what i started because it was a little sad cleaning this up to sell today

Last edited by SilverM3; 01-17-2012 at 09:40 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
SilverM3
Banned
Rep

Pictures posted and I will have up to date photos in the coming days.

Last edited by SilverM3; 01-11-2012 at 10:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
SilverM3
Banned
Rep

There has been some misunderstanding in the pictures posted. those pictures posted are there to give everyone an idea of the shell and it's current condition and are not current. Up to date photos will be posted next week. Seats, suspension, wheels and digital dash are purely optionals and additional if included.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
SilverM3
Banned
Rep

Bump to the top
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
SilverM3
Banned
Rep

I have decided to abort my race car built and focus on something else so im selling everything.

Ok complete E46 M3 rolling chasis with sunroof delete just needs to be plugged (maybe i can have it plugged for buyer), 6pt professional weld in rollbar thats welded to the very top of the car with door bars, poly bushings and oem bushings all replaced under neith, the rear diff has a custom cradle with a poly bushing which reinforces the entire rear end (this isnt nothing like the turner reinforment kit, this is a hundred times built for high horsepower raceing application), Rear end is bullet proof because i have a LS6 that i was doing a twin turbo application on pushing out over 1000+HP. MOMO quick disconnect with MOMO suade race wheel, vorslage race motor mounts. All these things are new and unused on the car because i have decided i want to go in a diffrent direction with my life and hobbies. Car comes with NEW YORK state clean title, vehicle never been in an accident or wrecked. Anything not mentioned is still stock parts - $7500

If you want i have these parts for additional prices

Brembo GT BBK front and rear, completely rebuilt pistons and color matched to the cars beautiful carbon black -$3500

Sparco corsa seats with custom rails undrilled so you can mount them how you want- $1000

Enkei NT03-M race wheels brand new powder coated red to match- $1300

Groung control Race coilovers with camber plates- $1300

Ground control sway bars front and rear- $500

Digital dash- $900

CSL front bumper- Included in sale of car

I cant think of anything else right now. If buyer want to discuss my LS6 motor and tranny swap that drops right in that can be arranged because i have all custom mounts, headers and everything to make this work because i had it in my last M3. Motor made 480HP to the wheels with 470LBS with custom cam, intake, throttle body, springs, clutch and muh more. Motor swap to fit the M3 will be $10,000, i put over $20,000 in the motor and all the custom parts and work needed to make it a sucess and i have pictures and videos to show.

Buyer can drop an S54 right back into this chasis if desired, nothing has been altered that will not enable that to work again. This chasis is perfect for any desired swap. If buyer or any one else want to buy my custom motor mounts and headers to drop any LS series motor of their choice in the E46 M3 then those can and will also be for sale.

Last edited by SilverM3; 01-17-2012 at 09:40 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2012, 12:06 AM   #6
SilverM3
Banned
Rep

bump for added and detailed pictures!!!!
Appreciate 0