E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2004 Chevy Regency Silverado, Manual!

01-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
M3Tuner44
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

FS: 2004 Chevy Regency Silverado, Manual!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale is my 2004 Chevy Regency with around 39,850 miles and its a 5 speed manual transmission. This is a beautiful truck and is a real head turner since most people have never even heard of them. The truck drives great and I have had no issues at all with it. Drives straight, no creaks or noises or anything to hide. The tone of the exhaust is absolutely amazing. The original foose wheels are there with 1000 mile old Hankook tires. The vinyl racing stripes were removed and the stripes were sprayed on instead, so you don't need to worry about the stripes tearing or coming off. To add to the look of the truck a cowl hood was added and looks mean. Also Side mirrors with integrated turn signals were added, along with a spray in bed liner. Please contact me for any questions and to come take a look at it. My name is Steve (516)581-7862. I have the original Chevy window sticker as well as the original Regency window sticker and regency bookwork.

The truck has a rebuilt title and says that the miles are not original. When I bought the truck it had a clear title and have been in an investigation to get the title fixed since the miles are correct. I have been in contact with the dmv and the dealer and the dmv headquarters said that they must check every dealer for the mileage. They have said that it is looking very good to be cleared since it seems everything is correct and that a clear title should be issued upon registration for a new title. When the truck went it for NY inspection I asked to guys to check it out and look for any signs for the mileage being off, and they said that everything has the proper amount of wear and everything looks to be in great condition. I hope the title gets cleared when the new owner gets their new title but I am selling it rebuilt for now. But when I say the truck drives great, I really mean it. The Vin is 1GCEC14V54Z227775 but the title says NY71079 due to the rebuilt but that may be changed after registration.

The truck is BEAUTIFUL and I have never had any issues with it at all. Please ask me any questions you'd like or come by and check it out yourself.

$13,000 obo

Last edited by M3Tuner44; 01-21-2012 at 08:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
M3Tuner44
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

bump send me an offer
Appreciate 0