E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: SHARP 07 335i turbo e90! Sport,Premium,NAV,ColdWeather & ComfortAccess*in NY!

01-28-2012, 03:35 AM   #1
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

FS: LOADED 07 335i turbo e90! Sport,Premium,NAV,ColdWeather & ComfortAccess in NE 21K

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This EXACT BMW has been given numerous awards from people in the industry, and has been given many editor and consumer awards as well.

Check it out for yourself...

"EDITORS MOST WANTED"

"CONSUMERS MOST WANTED"

AND

"USED CAR BEST BET"

I'm near Corning and Ithaca New York... shoot me a call and set up a time to come see the car!

This is a 2007 335i Sedan! It's a great car and will make someone VERY happy. It's Titanium Silver (TiaG) with Black Dakota Leather and Aluminum trim which is a very sharp and rare combo! It's a 6M and has navigation with i-drive. This 335 has the Logic 7 Audio package that has satellite radio and 13 speakers with 2 subwoofers and a center channel for surround! The car also has roughly $4000 in upgrades/mods too!***** Plus for all you inexperienced stick drivers, the 6 speed manual features BMW hill assist "hill hold," which holds the car from rolling when you're on an incline or decline!!! That's even a great feature for us who are experienced!!!

It has VERY nice, brand new Hankook Ventus V12 EVO tires on all corners. I bought these top of the line Hankooks just 2 weeks ago. They are extremely nice tires and worth every penny.

It's very VERY clean, and has never been smoked in. It still smells new! This twin turbo 335 is quick, and is a total blast to drive. I have never driven it hard or taken it to the track, but I'm sure it'd perform very well there...

The car has 79k well cared for miles and has a clean carfax. I have the title in hand with no liens. It's had all it's maintenance done on time, and is well documented... The oil has been changed early every 2000 miles with only the best... MOBIL 1 full synthetic! The rear end fluid, the transmission fluid, the oil, and even the coolant was changed this week! The NY inspection was renewed this week as well!

This car has NEVER had any issues or accidents. This car is in GREAT condition, I'd give it a 9/10 for exterior (just because the few inevitable rock chips from highway driving) and a 9/10 for the interior..... no stories, no surprises. The only surprise you'll ve is how seamlessly luxury, comfort and performance are combined in this car.

This car includes the following options/packages...

Premium Package.
Sports Package.
Cold Weather Package.
Comfort Access
Logic 7 Sound system.
BMW Assist.
Navigation with I-drive central control

The Premium Package consists of:
-Power Folding Mirrors
-Universal Garage Door Opener
-Interior auto dimming mirror with digital compass
-BMW Assist and bluetooth system
-Black Novillo Leather
-Lumbar support
-Leather

The Sport Package consists of:
-18" premium alloy wheels
-Performance tires
-Sport suspension
-Leather sport steering wheel
-Front sport seats with controlled side bolstering

The Cold Weather Package consists of:
-Fold down rear seats with ski bag etc...
-Heated Seats
-Retractable Headlight washers

The Comfort Access package:
The comfort access system puts an end to searching for car keys in your handbag or pockets. Simply approach your BMW, open the door and press the Start button. Your unique key is recognized remotely by the comfort access sensors.

As soon as you come within 1.5 metres of your BMW, the comfort access system remotely senses your BMW key, wherever you happen to be carrying it – in your jacket pocket, handbag or briefcase. Simply touch the door handle and the door unlocks.

The system also senses when you've entered the cabin and enables the Start/Stop button, so all you need to do is press it and drive off. And when you reach your destination, your BMW locks all doors automatically simply with a press on the exterior door handle. Locking your keys in the car by accident becomes impossible, because the comfort access system will not lock the doors as long as your key remains in the cabin. Your vehicle key also functions as a remote control for opening and closing the tailgate. If you wish, you can store your individual driver settings by using the key's memory function. Up to eleven individual preferences for seat adjustments, exterior mirrors, steering wheel position, Head-Up Display and the audio system can, depending on the model of your BMW, be saved on the key and activated each time you enter your vehicle.

If you’re not sure whether you’ve locked your car, call the BMW Assist Call Center. One of our employees will check and immediately lock it for you remotely, if necessary. An even more practical idea is My BMW Remote App for Apple iPhone™, which not only gives you 24-hour access to all the current information about your car, but also lets you lock and unlock it from anywhere.

The logic 7 audio system:
Experience your music like never before with the HiFi Professional LOGIC7 System. Thirteen speakers ensure high-quality reproduction of all your favourite music from practically any format.

Seven mid-range speakers, four tweeters and two centrally-positioned woofers ensure an unmatched listening experience in the cabin of your BMW. The tweeters (28 mm in diameter) and woofers (100 mm diameter) feature aluminium membranes. The tweeter uses ceramic components for superb precision.
Seven mid-range speakers (including one central speaker) are positioned around the cabin: one in each of the front and rear doors, two in the shelf behind the rear seats, one in the centre of the instrument panel. The woofers (217 mm in diameter) are fitted underneath the two front seats.

The central bass concept enables a symmetrical distribution of the bass frequency output within the vehicle. This concept exploits the underbody volume: the hollow space in the underbody is used to add depth to the bass tones. Positioning the speakers under the seats has the added advantage of freeing boot space, and reducing unwanted vibration of items in the cabin, as well as ensuring excellent, distortion-free bass reproduction.

The influence of driving noise is automatically compensated by the speed-dependent equalizer, which finely adjusts bass output as required.

----------------------------------------------------------
There is SO MUCH more to this car too! Stuff like led lights under the door handles to light the ground when entering and exiting, automatic sensing windshield wipers, adaptive headlights that turn when you turn to light your way before you get there, adaptive brake lights which the brightness of the lights correspond with how hard or soft you are pressing the brake pedal...etc etc, it just goes on and on...

If you're not familiar with these cars, come take a look and I'll show you what I'm talking about.

-----------------------------------------------------------

**Premium Package
**Sports Package
**Cold Weather Package
**Comfort Access Package
**Logic 7 Audio
**BMW Assist
**Sat Nav with I-drive

**6 speed manual w/ BMW hill assist "hill hold"

**12 way adjustable, 3 Stage Heated Sport Seats w/ adj. side bolstering

**Auto dimming & Power folding mirrors!

**Sport Seats & suspension

**Power moonroof

**Adaptive headlights with retractable washers that turn where you turn!

Added tasteful mods include...

19" BMW wheels with Hankook Ventus Evo V12 tires. $1900

Integrated digital boost gauge $175

BMW M/// floormats $100... The originals are included as well...

Window Tint $300

Full Ultimate Racing Stainless Exhaust $1100

Full BMW Alarm $300

European rear foglites are activated / has euro switch $90

HID Angel eye/halo rings $140

HID Fog lights $65

HID Daytime running lights $75

New wipers Feb 2012 $75

New cabin air filter Feb 2012 $62

New battery Feb 2012 $179

Oil and filter changed with Mobil 1 full synthetic April 2012 $135

Rear end oil, Transmission fluid, and coolant changed April 2012 $389

New brakes on all four corners April 2012 $425

So... About $4000 in mods and extras come with this car!
The original window sticker had read about $51,000. I'm only asking $21,900. That's a GREAT price as it would retail at a dealer for around $29,000.

I'm open to offers as long as they are reasonable, as this is a great price already. Please don't waste my time, or yours, with lowball offers. I don't have to sell this right away, or really at all, and actually have been really reluctant to sell it because I love to drive it. They don't call them the "Ultimate Driving Machine" for nothing! This is a SUPERB car, and I love it. The only reason it's up for sale is because I'm looking at getting something different possibly.

If you have any questions or need more pics etc, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by ArtVandelay; 05-22-2012 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: Updated with April 2012 routine maintenance, more pics, and new price ;)
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
rdub315
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [10.00]
I can vouch for the seller. Good dude, and stand-up guy. I bought my E90 from him a few years ago and the car was clearly taken care of. Kinda bizarre to see him selling almost the exact same car, but I know OP likes to change cars like it's his job. LOL.

GLWS ArtVandelay.
- VTT Stage 2 turbos, VTT inlets, Cobb Pro Tune (E30 and 93 octane tunes), MFactory LSD, 335is clutch, CSF radiator, slim fans, Walbro 255, AE exhaust, AA downpipes, ETS FMIC, Vishnu DCI, ETS charge pipe, Tial BOV, BMS OCC
- H&R Touring Cup Kit, Apex Arc8, M3 style front bumper, MTech style rear bumper and diffuser
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 04:04 AM   #3
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Lol funny, this time it's gonna be for school loans though thanks for the compliments dude, same to you. Yeah this one is almost the same car as the last one. It gives up park distance for nav etc.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 04:05 AM   #4
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Btw, how are you, and how's the Bimmer?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
rdub315
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [10.00]
things are good on this end... the E90 is doing well. i've only got about 51k miles on it, as i rarely drive it in winter. i still want to address suspension (H&R kit), and also get a CP/BOV and front splitters. i also plan to powdercoat my wheels soon.
- VTT Stage 2 turbos, VTT inlets, Cobb Pro Tune (E30 and 93 octane tunes), MFactory LSD, 335is clutch, CSF radiator, slim fans, Walbro 255, AE exhaust, AA downpipes, ETS FMIC, Vishnu DCI, ETS charge pipe, Tial BOV, BMS OCC
- H&R Touring Cup Kit, Apex Arc8, M3 style front bumper, MTech style rear bumper and diffuser
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 05:10 AM   #6
droptoppkid
BEE EM UU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 328i Montego Blue, Oyster

Hi,

I am interested and live in OH. Plz email me at d2dgllc@gmail.com

Parking lot on daily basis. 4 BMW's vs 1 out-numbered Chevy
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2012, 06:01 AM   #7
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by droptoppkid View Post
Hi,

I am interested and live in OH. Plz email me at d2dgllc@gmail.com
Hey sorry bro, I havent been on here in a while and for some reason I didnt get an email that you posted in my thread to email you. I pm'd you my number. Feel free to shoot me a call or text. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2012, 06:53 AM   #8
mmm def
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 21 330, 19 ND2 RF, 11 RX350

Bump for a stand up guy. I sold Chase his other E90 (rdub now has it), very nice guy and really takes care of his cars. You can't go wrong here.

I still regret selling you my car dude!!

GLWS
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #9
saxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: s4

email me your number to contact you
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #10
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxon View Post
email me your number to contact you
The forum didn't give me an option to email ya so I sent a pm bud.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Thanks Dave.

Last edited by ArtVandelay; 02-27-2012 at 12:51 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #12
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Still available. I've had a few people come drive it but the usual, "can't get a loan" stories have been running rampant eventhough they loved it.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #13
stubornn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 xi

This is the one I am looking for....ideal specs but mileage kills it :-(
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #14
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubornn View Post
This is the one I am looking for....ideal specs but mileage kills it :-(

Not all bro, these n54 motors in the 335i last forever. My brother is in sales and has a 335 almost identical to mine. He drives his a ton for work, and he has about 162000 miles on his last I checked. He's owned it since day 1 as he bought it new and he's never had any issues at all. You can check the forums too, do a search. Many people like my brother or just people who just drive a lot for personal reasons have a ton of miles racked up and they're still running perfect and wanting more. *
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #15
saxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: s4

love the car but ended up picking up something identical but lower miles
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #16
drjsl22
Rep
Drives: looking

Is the car still available? Sorry, I can't figure out how to private message on here.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #17
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I dont think you can PM when you're new to the forum. Shoot me your email or phone number on here and I'll get at ya. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 01:22 AM   #18
drjsl22
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
I dont think you can PM when you're new to the forum. Shoot me your email or phone number on here and I'll get at ya. Thanks
Can you send me your email in a private message? Sorry, I just don't want to post it up here for all to see. If you can't either, I'll post some more some I can get the private messages.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #19
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

That's what I mean, you can't send or recieve.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #20
drjsl22
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
That's what I mean, you can't send or recieve.
Just read, I need five posts, sorry for clogging up your thread but here is five! I'll message you asap.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 07:16 AM   #21
HRW87
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Upgradeable

GLWS.

Last edited by HRW87; 04-06-2012 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: OP request .. "could you edit your post in my thread please. You're killin me."
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #22
daninyogurt
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: ap2

would you happen to have more pics?
Appreciate 0