Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Cheap-Mid Range tire recommendations for 325I?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

02-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
e90-ZeRo
Prone to sudden bursts of acceleration
United_States
Rep
Drives: 3-Series

Question Cheap-Mid Range tire recommendations for 325I?

I've got a question for all you guys who know a thing or two about rubber shoes for our cars.

I'm soon going to be due for some new tires. I'm currently running the RFT Potenza's in my car, but being that I have the Performance Package and RFT's, the ride quality in my car in certain roads can be quite horrid (Oh god, do I have to take the 10 Freeway?!)

As a student, I do set aside money for car related maintenance stuffs and I don't drive an M3 or anything so it's not like I need Michellin PS2's but I am looking for a good, and cheaper non-RFT tire, that still has some good turn-in characteristics, while soaking up some of the road imperfections better than my current set of shoes. I'm currently looking at:

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fin...Form&rc=CALINT

Also, being that i'm switching to non-RFT's, have you guys got any recommendations or suggestions for spares? Or do I just buy a cheapo RIM and put one of my RFT's on it haha. Ideally something that doesn't take too much space.

Edit: I settled for Continental Extreme Contact DWS

Last edited by e90-ZeRo; 08-13-2012 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

I have stock 18" potenza tires for sale - almost new. Send me a message if interested.
Thanks
Appreciate 0