Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > WILL THIS WORK? size 20/9 Front (offset +37) and 20/11 Rear (offset +22)

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

02-05-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
Clasick13
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M Sport - 550i

WILL THIS WORK? size 20/9 Front (offset +37) and 20/11 Rear (offset +22)

Im getting a deal on a set of lowenhart lsr(3pc) size 20/9 Front (offset +37) and 20/11 Rear (offset +22)

WILL THIS WORK? I want a stretched tire and hellaflush look. NEW AROUND HERE, and recently got a 07 335i sedan. Any feedback would be helpful..

They came of of a m3.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2012, 01:29 AM   #2
Clasick13
Private
Rep

kinda found my own answer lol but anymore like this or more pics

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ighlight=20x11
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
Lulz_M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335i 6MT

What is your suspension set-up? You will need some negative camber plus a fender roll to make that fit.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
Clasick13
Private
Rep

Stock Sport Suspension...LULZ, you live in JAX 2? Would I have to get coilovers or can I get away with just rolling fenders? What about that link I posted what did he do?
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
Lulz_M3
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick13 View Post
Stock Sport Suspension...LULZ, you live in JAX 2? Would I have to get coilovers or can I get away with just rolling fenders? What about that link I posted what did he do?
I checked the link and i am not sure what suspension he is running but he says he didn't have to roll his fenders, but i think its good insurance. He mentioned camber so he probably just had the rear aligned and cambered in the back tires to get them within the fenders. Your front tires shouldn't be an issue at all, i say if you like the set-up go ahead and buy it and find out how to make it fit, it shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah im in Jax, Southside. Where you at?

EDIT: Forgot to address you question about the coilovers - its your call. coilovers have a lot of advantages, especially if you get a set that has adjustable camber plates for the front. The front camber on our cars is not really adjustable from the factory (you can get about about -1 deg stock). If you want to make your car handle better and be able to fit more agressive tires in the front, camber plates are a necessity.

What type of ride and look are you going for? Stock ride but lower? Firmer and lower ride?

Last edited by Lulz_M3; 02-05-2012 at 01:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
Clasick13
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz_M3 View Post
I checked the link and i am not sure what suspension he is running but he says he didn't have to roll his fenders, but i think its good insurance. He mentioned camber so he probably just had the rear aligned and cambered in the back tires to get them within the fenders. Your front tires shouldn't be an issue at all, i say if you like the set-up go ahead and buy it and find out how to make it fit, it shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah im in Jax, Southside. Where you at?

EDIT: Forgot to address you question about the coilovers - its your call. coilovers have a lot of advantages, especially if you get a set that has adjustable camber plates for the front. The front camber on our cars is not really adjustable from the factory (you can get about about -1 deg stock). If you want to make your car handle better and be able to fit more agressive tires in the front, camber plates are a necessity.

What type of ride and look are you going for? Stock ride but lower? Firmer and lower ride?
SAME BRO! Baymeadows and Southside...Lol

But for sure man. I just gotta make sure how its gonna look and see if anyone here locally could help with assisting too..if needed anything like fender rolling or camber...but Would i Have to change out my suspension or mess too much with the stock suspesion you think? or What suggestions you think I should do....

285/25/20?

ANY MORE PICS? of this kinda similar setup?

You know of any local meets around here too bro....
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #7
Clasick13
Private
Rep

also if u had adapters or had these redrilled can something like this work..

19x8.5= ET50
19x11= ET38
5x130 lug pattern??
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #8
JDLM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan

Quote:
also if u had adapters or had these redrilled can something like this work..

19x8.5= ET50
19x11= ET38
5x130 lug pattern??
Are you trying to use a Porsche wheel?
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #9
Clasick13
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
Are you trying to use a Porsche wheel?
yea i found it on another forum 3pc iforged...any input?

http://www.urotuning.com/shop/hr-bmw...mm-p-1646.html

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7168/6...b94cf307_b.jpg

Last edited by Clasick13; 02-06-2012 at 12:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #10
Lulz_M3
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
SAME BRO! Baymeadows and Southside...Lol

But for sure man. I just gotta make sure how its gonna look and see if anyone here locally could help with assisting too..if needed anything like fender rolling or camber...but Would i Have to change out my suspension or mess too much with the stock suspesion you think? or What suggestions you think I should do....

285/25/20?

ANY MORE PICS? of this kinda similar setup?

You know of any local meets around here too bro....
Im pretty close, Baymeadows & 9A, small world. There is a few meets locally, check the Regional Forums -> Florida thread. I honestly havent been out to any yet, but i know some of the guys go out to cars & coffee the first saturday of every month.

As far as the suspension goes, you mentioned in your first post that you wanted the "hellaflush" look. If you want to pull this off you are going to need coilovers and probably rear toe arms. Alot of people dont realize what it takes to pull this look off, so i would def recommend researching.

As far as the porche rims go, you could use those adapters you linked to in the front, but that would take ALOT of work to get it to fit in the rear. You would basically be sitting at a 19x11 +13 offset. I would check into getting them redrilled for 5x120.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 01:35 AM   #11
Clasick13
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz_M3 View Post
Im pretty close, Baymeadows & 9A, small world. There is a few meets locally, check the Regional Forums -> Florida thread. I honestly havent been out to any yet, but i know some of the guys go out to cars & coffee the first saturday of every month.

As far as the suspension goes, you mentioned in your first post that you wanted the "hellaflush" look. If you want to pull this off you are going to need coilovers and probably rear toe arms. Alot of people dont realize what it takes to pull this look off, so i would def recommend researching.

As far as the porche rims go, you could use those adapters you linked to in the front, but that would take ALOT of work to get it to fit in the rear. You would basically be sitting at a 19x11 +13 offset. I would check into getting them redrilled for 5x120.
shoot me a txt bro 904-487-4267

check out my other link wth pics...http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=645312

Any input?
Appreciate 0