Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > **SEE PIC**20x11.5 20x9....

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

02-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
Clasick13
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M Sport - 550i

**SEE PIC**20x11.5 20x9....

Please see pics...Can someone confirm if this will work on my 335i? Also is 100% 11.5 wide? Guys claims it wass built for a six series fitment...shaved front and rears sit the way they are and he has rolled fenders on stock suspension.....I have sport suspension...Would I need to roll fenders? or Whats the best insight on this....He doesnt know the offset thats all the info i really got out of it...I can test fit if I would like but I would have to drive a vast distance.If someone can please let me know whats the best route to go......As the pics go, they seem to be fine, just curious if I wanted to lower or were to rub, would i have an option to camber out or in, depending on my wheel setup?

Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
Clasick13
Private
Rep

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...os/photo-2.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...os/photo-1.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...s/IMG_2623.jpg
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #3
remmib
General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport

So you got an e92? Then the rears will stick out even more.

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3DDesign Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #4
Clasick13
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib
So you got an e92? Then the rears will stick out even more.
How can I confirm it's and e92 and will I sit like that guy in the pics or will I sit lower and flusher? What I'm trying to ask if I do get them, can I have them sit flusher and lower without too much! Fender roll?
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
Pcemkr
Pro Hater
Rep
Drives: Low and slow

Camber and fender roll, slight pull maybe
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
Lulz_M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335i 6MT

You could make those work, but you're going to want to ditch the stock suspension and get some coilovers. Like Pcemkr said, your going to need some camber and a fender roll.

Do you have an E92 or E90?
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #7
Clasick13
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz_M3
You could make those work, but you're going to want to ditch the stock suspension and get some coilovers. Like Pcemkr said, your going to need some camber and a fender roll.

Do you have an E92 or E90?
I don't know to be honest bro! I'm really new into this BMW platform! How can I tell or distinguish from
E92 or e90! And I plan on doing coil overs eventually, just wanted to grab the wheels since there pretty aggressive and good deal!! Really wanting that Hellaflush look! So I will most likely get coilovers shortly after!! As for now with the stock suspension a fender roll, and adjust camber? Would be ok!
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #8
Pcemkr
Pro Hater
Rep
Drives: Low and slow

E90 = sedan
E92 = coupe

E92 and E90 LCI (09+) have wider track, thus have to run 8mm higher offset to achieve same effective offset.

Don't bother putting aggressive wheels on stock suspension. Do it once, do it right.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick13 View Post
I don't know to be honest bro! I'm really new into this BMW platform! How can I tell or distinguish from
E92 or e90! And I plan on doing coil overs eventually, just wanted to grab the wheels since there pretty aggressive and good deal!! Really wanting that Hellaflush look! So I will most likely get coilovers shortly after!! As for now with the stock suspension a fender roll, and adjust camber? Would be ok!
e92 = coupe
e90 = sedan
e93 = convertible
e91 = wagon
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #10
Hey Ant
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:

Coupe = E92
Sedan = E90

This will work, just don't mount the wheels on your car just yet until you get your coilovers or suspension setup because it looks very weird with stock suspension. You will rub like crazy when you have people in the back while going over dips or turns.

My suggestion, install coilovers at the same time with wheels, roll/pull fenders, and adjust camber for fitment. Then... choose different color scheme for wheels (polished lip, and silver face).
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #11
Clasick13
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ant
Quote:

Coupe = E92
Sedan = E90

This will work, just don't mount the wheels on your car just yet until you get your coilovers or suspension setup because it looks very weird with stock suspension. You will rub like crazy when you have people in the back while going over dips or turns.

My suggestion, install coilovers at the same time with wheels, roll/pull fenders, and adjust camber for fitment. Then... choose different color scheme for wheels (polished lip, and silver face).
Thanks very much bro! That's the answer I was looking for! I'll most likely get them, and then get my coils for it! Then polish the lips!! Which will be my next question on which coils to get for the best bang! And where in fl polishes
Appreciate 0