E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Bimmer Performance Store......

06-11-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
e92miami
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: W205 C300

Bimmer Performance Store......

What is anyones experience with this company? I placed an order several weeks ago going on 3 now and I still have a "order status" as unshipped. I called 3 times and left a message with my name number and order number number asking whats the deal, is it on backorder or what. I still have not recieved an answer going on 8 days now.

The fact I never get a human and just a VM and they don't return my call is making me regret my business with them. They seem like a micky mouse company, maybe some guy working from his garage.

:mad:
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2007, 11:34 AM   #2
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92miami View Post
What is anyones experience with this company? I placed an order several weeks ago going on 3 now and I still have a "order status" as unshipped. I called 3 times and left a message with my name number and order number number asking whats the deal, is it on backorder or what. I still have not recieved an answer going on 8 days now.

The fact I never get a human and just a VM and they don't return my call is making me regret my business with them. They seem like a micky mouse company, maybe some guy working from his garage.

:mad:
I hope you used your credit card; if so, you may want to call the cc company and dispute the charges (if you were already charged). After the Trendix debacle, I don't trust any of them, and I always use my cc just for this protection. When I disputed the charge from Trendix (for the spoiler I never received), AMEX gave me a full credit.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2007, 08:40 PM   #3
e92miami
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: W205 C300

I finally got a hold of them and they will only now ship my item, they seem very small same guy I talked to was the guy in the company VM. I should have it in 3 days. BTW if you order from the RE website they are the supplier. ...yikes!
Appreciate 0